• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stand Pc access/monitor [help equest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacuna Devoted

ஜ Classic Jeans ஜ
Reaction score
There must be someway out of here, Says the Joker
Hey

I got following problem

I got couple Notebooks and 1 stand pc..
Since I actually can't get any monitor for that "stand pc" I don't know how to connect to it or use any of the notebooks as monitor for it.

What I wanna?

I got some programms, pictures etc.. On that pc (very old one xD)
anyway i got xp installed..

Some time ago i gave some folder free
wich i can see now in my network! But i'd like to have access to atleast the "Program files" directory

How I managed that?
Well the pc connects automatically to my network, and I'm already happy that it worked with the "type in password" at windows start so i have now the "stand pc" turned on, and its on the normal desktop but i can't see anything since i dont got a "Monitor!!"

Somebody got any suggestion what i could do without seeing whats going on?

SHould i restart it and press F8 or something and try to boot in "save mode" and eprhaps i have full access to that pc then?

[[ Win XP ]] I think with service pack 1 or 2 dont know exactly..
yea

As Far as I can remember I didn't secure the pc in the point of [[ $C: ]] something blabla with tuneup told me even to make it save on this computer could I perhaps use that to get acess? If yes? How do I do that?

Pc = in wireless network - 1 folder is in "give date free mode" and yea

Somebody got an Idea?

Don't spam if you even dont read what i wrote down or if you can't help.. -.- Thanks!

(anyway im happy for any suggestion)

By the way I also got some Linux live Cds wich I could start the "stand pc" (desktop pc) with but they don'T support the wlan usb stick <.< sadly, anyway i could also connect notebooks and "desktop pc" via lan cable so that shoulnd be that problem

okay the administrator give access like
//mypc/C$
doesn't work since i activated the easy datasharing method otherwise those shared folders wouldn't exist.. shiet >.<

Last edited:
I know I can't use my Notebooks TFT, I just thought since i got no antivir on my old pc and no firewall turned on that somebody here could know any exploit.. ..

And hey thanks for this tip.. but before I'll buy on i think ill first try some other things.. :p or get easily some other monitor wich i don't really would like to..

I know I can't use my Notebooks TFT, I just thought since i got no antivir on my old pc and no firewall turned on that somebody here could know any exploit.. ..

And hey thanks for this tip.. but before I'll buy on i think ill first try some other things.. :p or get easily some other monitor wich i don't really would like to..

Haven't anyone else in your family got a stationary computer? You could easily just plug the harddrive in in that and copy the files from there.

Please stop writing in this color.

Anyway, if you have TV connect to TV using S-VHS cable, or sometimes it works connect via S-VHS to notebook.

How it looks like:
svhs=or=1=8=w=w.jpg

Haha, alright, problem solved.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back