• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Spriting :O

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey so i didnt know where to post this so i assume support is a good area.

Basicly my question is i wanna start spriting and im wondering if anyone has released tools for opening a spr file etc. Cause i saw some released ones on otfans but there from 2006 :O

Also if anyone knows a way i could get myself a copy of photoshop thatd be awesome

But is photoshop a huge asset to spriting?

Hey so i didnt know where to post this so i assume support is a good area.

Basicly my question is i wanna start spriting and im wondering if anyone has released tools for opening a spr file etc. Cause i saw some released ones on otfans but there from 2006 :O

Also if anyone knows a way i could get myself a copy of photoshop thatd be awesome

But is photoshop a huge asset to spriting?

Photoshop isn't a huge asset to spriting, it just helps with shading etc.
You could use free programs, but I prefer photoshop as well as many other artists.

If your looking to edit Tibia sprites, go to Tibia Wiki, search for the item, put in photoshop and just remove the white background. It works perfectly.

There isn't really a tutorial on how to Sprite I guess. Once you get the hang of spriting you'll get used to it. I think the only tip to give is, light in Tibia comes from the north west apparently. So, make sure the lighter shade is at the top right, going to darker shades in the south east.

Then again, you could make your own light effects.

Goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom