• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

statik

metal

Reaction score
hey dude do u have a life? :O i always see u in forums that means u dont have nothing else to do :blink: dude go outside go get some fresh air instead of be infront of your computer you are more online in forum than red :blink: hey go and say hi to a girl or something go get a life :D or maybe u are just a nerd and dont have one :S if that the true im really srry about u well cya and hey if u post here i wont see it :S cuz im not u that live here in forum so if u post i wont read so bye bye go get a live :D

and hey if u say yes i have a life,i mean a real one no a virtual :D kk well g2g cya

i feel special :wub:

If ur talkin bout no lifes, u took ur time to type all that bout sum1 over the internet? Yes i got no life. /sarcasm

yep i admit i did this cuz right now i dont have nothing to do cuz im sick so :S i think your sarcasm is true

Back