• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

So do you get money on you'r zaypay account? also go in database and see if any payment says "paid" in vapus_payment table.

wootw.jpg

Whats this? :s

Expired? I dont recive any payout money..

i have the same problem..

but i think it depends on the country and phone company of the user

or they probably never payed anything at all..

expired = they just checked the page

okej, but how come they can see if they got a mobile phone or payed method like phone or sms ?

another question, this may sound stupid..

but how do I make more pay offers?
See, atm i only got one :S

(sorry for dubble post, couldnt edit)

Guys, can anyone help, the problem is i get money when people donates but they dont get the points, any ideas why..? I never changed my pay.php or report.php should i do it? i didnt get the tutorial so well..

Guys, can anyone help, the problem is i get money when people donates but they dont get the points, any ideas why..? I never changed my pay.php or report.php should i do it? i didnt get the tutorial so well..

This script works fine on Linux.

Stian, I know you are a busy person, but could you please take the time and help me? I guess its a really simple thing to do.

I want to make more offers?

Code:
<?php

$price_setting_id = 75xxx2;  // Id
  $price_setting_key = 'f5b7900baxxxxx00456c3ba516'; // Hash
  $points_to_give =  8; // Points to give after to have paid
  $message_to_guests = "You MUST be logged in!";
  $message_on_paid = "You have paid!";
  $show_native = 0; // Longer language name, but easier for people without English knowledge
  $noIPCheck = 0; // If true, then the default settings will be used instead of IP check
  $defaultCountry  = 'en-SE'; // format is languageCode-countryCode

$price_setting_id = 78xxx2;  // Id
  $price_setting_key= 'cddd30d8adxxxx92313aedf0e'; // Hash
  $points_to_give = 20; // Points to give after to have paid
  $show_native = 0; // Longer language name, but easier for people without English knowledge
  $noIPCheck = 0; // If true, then the default settings will be used instead of IP check
  $defaultCountry = 'en-SE'; // format is languageCode-countryCode

?>

Thats my config, but there's only one visable payment method on the website. Tried to figure this out for days now, so again - Please!

Stian, I know you are a busy person, but could you please take the time and help me? I guess its a really simple thing to do.

I want to make more offers?

Code:
<?php

$price_setting_id = 75xxx2;  // Id
  $price_setting_key = 'f5b7900baxxxxx00456c3ba516'; // Hash
  $points_to_give =  8; // Points to give after to have paid
  $defaultCountry  = 'en-SE'; // format is languageCode-countryCode

$price_setting_id = 78xxx2;  // Id
  $price_setting_key= 'cddd30d8adxxxx92313aedf0e'; // Hash
  $points_to_give = 20; // Points to give after to have paid
  $defaultCountry = 'en-SE'; // format is languageCode-countryCode

?>

Thats my config, but there's only one visable payment method on the website. Tried to figure this out for days now, so again - Please!

You can't make multi offers in 0.1, you got to get 0.2, but since it got split payement system etc, I sell it.

Was your IQ below 95 before atempting?
Also, if I'm not mistaken you should configure so that it can connect to your DB and add Points to them?

I've had the same problem

Go to you'r zaypay account on zaypay.com

go to payments, go to price setting and press edit.

you'll see a line Report URL in that box type

http://127.0.0.1/zaypay/report.php

Change the 127x to you'r servers IP

and do the same in payalogues< Edit and type in report URL same as in price settings.
I did all that BUT when i copy the website name to check that it was correct http://MyServerName/zaypay/report.php This came up
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\report.php on line 32
What should i change?? :S:S

I've had the same problem

Go to you'r zaypay account on zaypay.com

go to payments, go to price setting and press edit.

you'll see a line Report URL in that box type

http://127.0.0.1/zaypay/report.php

Change the 127x to you'r servers IP

and do the same in payalogues< Edit and type in report URL same as in price settings.
I am sorry for double posting but last thing, i did all that AGAIN and i wrote my server name in the report url but to chekc that i wrote right adress i copied and paste in web: http://rexoria.zapto.org/zaypay/report.php
and this came up Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\report.php on line 32

Back