• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

why does my script look like this :O
126699928490.gif
You need to enable short_tags in php.ini (and restart the webserver), did you read the guide?

Modified the script to fit my needs. :)

Way cooler then the default script. It was meant to be styled to fit the pages (and you did a great job on it ;)), the default script uses the regular zaypay style almost unmodified.

I got the same error with languages and country, yes i did add open tag and restarted wserver.

Any ideas?

29768423.jpg

You need to enable short_tags in php.ini (and restart the webserver), did you read the guide?

Way cooler then the default script. It was meant to be styled to fit the pages (and you did a great job on it ;)), the default script uses the regular zaypay style almost unmodified.
oo sry ..

Anco remove the short_open_tag = On and the other under. In my xampp they're not located there, I guess you added them there by yourself. Ctrl + F, look if you find any other short_open_tag in the .ini file, and put it as On.

ok, found a 'bug'. Stian, your sample creates table VAPUS_payment, in script it's also VAPUS. After I moved database to debian, all tables are lower-case there, so it won't work(so i changed VAPUS to vapus in script itself). So better update your sql sample, to make lowercase table, to avoid such bugs xD

Last edited:
v0.1.2 is here.

- No more short tag
- big table name removed
- Ability to disable native language print
- Ability to change paid message
- Credit line is now not flooding outside
- Background is removed

Attachments

v0.1.2 is here.

- No more short tag
- big table name removed
- Ability to disable native language print
- Ability to change paid message
- Credit line is now not flooding outside
- Background is removed

Do you edit the first page and change the links?

What are you talking about? It's a form on the first page, not links.

Hi stian

I've done exactly everything you said, however; it doesn't work. When people donate, they don't get the points automatically :/

Perhaps it's something wrong with buypoints.php.. the latest Gesior, they have included your script in it I think.

This script have nothing to do with buypoints.php. Maybe you forgot to edit database.php? Or you put the report url wrong.

Hi stian

I've done exactly everything you said, however; it doesn't work. When people donate, they don't get the points automatically :/

Perhaps it's something wrong with buypoints.php.. the latest Gesior, they have included your script in it I think.

this.

Every config is set right, in the gesior version it had issues adding to the tables in the db, once I "installed" these files the database/zaypay site works fine, thou no points are given out even if the transaction is finished. x.x

Any clues?

cant really find an edit button so I'll try to explain as good as i can now when i've slept on it!

You choose country/method, continue.
You get all the info you need to make a payment, and zaypay.com confirms the payment is prepared.
You either pay or make it test-paid, either way the status changes in db and zaypay.com
You press continue and it says "You have paid."
No points given.

Tons of problems comes up in my head, but is there something known/that's obvious causing this?

I do not give ANY support for the script included in Gesior, It's even modified so the one who included it should take the responsebility for it.

Hmm, sorry. Fixed a bug in 0.1.2a (copied a query from 0.2.x that isn't compatible :p)

Last edited:
If you were referring to me I actually said that I installed your version instead : )

But anyways saw a/the fix that you did except that I missed out on the {} works like a charm now.

Back