• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

Help

Code:
The Price Setting doesn't provide this service in this specific country. You may have configured it not to, or it might not be available at all.

Anyone? I've tried everything...<_<

It comes when i press Donate via Zaypay. Help please:$

Code:
The Price Setting doesn't provide this service in this specific country. You may have configured it not to, or it might not be available at all.

Anyone? I've tried everything...<_<

It comes when i press Donate via Zaypay. Help please:$
Remember to edit your account and check the setting Home -> Account -> API Instructions. Sweden, USA, etc require this.

I've done all that and it still does not work.. still get that error even with API Instructions enabled.
I don't get what's wrong here... :S

Please help me more if you got the time :)

I've done all that and it still does not work.. still get that error even with API Instructions enabled.
I don't get what's wrong here... :S

Please help me more if you got the time :)

Read the text, country not supported. USA is currently not working because they have problems with supplier.

Read the text, country not supported. USA is currently not working because they have problems with supplier.

Im not using USA

Code:
  $defaultCountry = 'en-SE'; // format is languageCode-countryCode

I've set up all the info about that on my account too. still not working :huh:

Lang: Eng

Hmm, it should work so long your keys are correct and API Instructions are enabled. Try the default keys and see if it loads.

Hmm, it should work so long your keys are correct and API Instructions are enabled. Try the default keys and see if it loads.

It loads now :thumbup:
I had to use full controll then pick all the countrys one by one. :huh:

But the players get no points after they payed.. always something wrong<_<

It loads now :thumbup:
I had to use full controll then pick all the countrys one by one. :huh:

But the players get no points after they payed.. always something wrong<_<

Nevermind ^_^
Sorry for double

Your script works just fine man keep up the good work:thumbup:

Warning:

Everyone should update to 0.1.2c / 0.2.7. This versino now contains the proper disclaimer tag that are required to support sweden etc. Thanks.

You only need to replace pages/2-pay.php with the files from the new version.

Last edited:
You can buy 0.2 from me. Or keep using 0.1 (that you can find in the first post). Only the last version are valid / "legal" to use with countries like Sweden, USA etc.

I got a problem with the "report.php" part -_-
When testing the payment, I get stuck at status "Your payment is prepared". So I guess the "Report.php" don't work or something...

(Using MAAC) Everything else do work.
I have added the report url to Zaypay:"http://panchira.mine.nu/zaypay/report.php" - Also fixed the paths at (Require_once) so they connect to the db file

thanks in advnace

Tosse12

Works fine for other people. So ehm, it should befine for you. Try going to the report url by yourself and check for errors.

Your payment is prepared just means the payment didn't clear. Report.php only handles the actual point giving, and has nothing todo with the payment itself.

How can I configure my zaypay/includes/config.php if I want to set different types of donations? Like one of 3 eur, other of 5 eur and another one of 10 eur..

Back