• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

stil have problem answer me?

drewestor

Reaction score
problem with custom monsters i edit monster experience "999999999"
in game he giv only 1lvl the exp dont work i am use tfs 4.0
all monsters work fine but custom mobs dont give exp

Gildarn, I am not sure that it matters anymore since there is no longer a private subversion.

The only thing I can think of is that something could be wrong with your XML file for the mob.
I'm sorry OP, I am not sure of the max EXP a monster can give so I can't help you any further.

The current limitation is 2,147,483,647 experience, correct?

You probably need to dig into the source code and change the data type for monster experience.

xml is fine but look <monster name="Phyrus" nameDescription="an Phyrus" race="blood" experience="9999999900" speed="488" manacost="5000">
you see experience is high but he giv only 2 lvl for all players i dont have idea..
all custom monster dont work.Now Look
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Death Striker" nameDescription="an Death Striker" race="blood" experience="9990000000" speed="488" manacost="5000"> --this monster work fine and giv alot of exp idk where is problem

That means that the maximum is somewhere in between 9,990,000,000 and 9,999,999,900.

Set the monster Phyrus's experience to 9990000000 and see if he gives you that much experience.

IF he does, then it means you have went past the max value with 9999999900 so you will have to make it less until it works.

That means that the maximum is somewhere in between 9,990,000,000 and 9,999,999,900.

Set the monster Phyrus's experience to 9990000000 and see if he gives you that much experience.

IF he does, then it means you have went past the max value with 9999999900 so you will have to make it less until it works.

ye i make now they giv 4 lvls if i giv more experience they giv 0 exp

It is a problem with numbers. Because the game can only read numbers to a certain size, and then the number is too big and it doesn't understand it, so it gives you broken number like 2.

The sources you will need C++.

Okey for starters just reduce the XP on the "custom monster" yeah you might have another monster that has the same XP base as the custom monster but that has been C++ so just reduce it and put on stages or change your config.lua in the OT folder to something like 9999999 or something daft like that :)

Back