• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Storage Uid aid list 1.0

Mister mox

Reaction score
A few days ago I felt the need to know what are the uniqueid and actionId used on my server, for me dont use someone repeatedly and to organize the server

then, I decided to develop this simple program in c / java to list all on ascending order, saying directory, if are Uid or Aid, and when have fromid touid, all the ids are listed.
I made this to be compatible with TFS 1.0, so i dont know if will works with another one

How to use:
After downloading the program place it in the directory data

and then we have to make some quick modifications in actions.xml and movements.xml

- Open your actions.xml with notepad or notepad++(whatever)
- type ctrl + h and will open a window replace
- in "Find What" tap " />" dont forgot the empty space before the "/" and without the ""
- in "Replace with" tap "/>" now without the empty space
- now click on replace all
nm_h8Om2.png
now or you delete all yours comments on the archive or you follow this steps with other words and after you have to delete some empty spaces.. i recomend to delete all the comments, if you dont wanna lose your comments, just copy the orginal and replace after the process

- in "Find What" tap " -->" dont forgot the empty space before the first"-" and without the ""
- in "Replace with" tap "-->" now without the empty space

- in "Find What" tap "<!-- " dont forgot the empty space after the last "-" and without the ""
- in "Replace with" tap "<!--" now without the empty space

- in "Find What" tap "-- " dont forgot the empty space after the last "-" and without the ""
- in "Replace with" tap "--" now without the empty space

after you have to delete all the space between two words
DO THIS JUST IN THE COMMENTS!
ex: demon helmet
should be; demonhelmet

and after repeat the process with movements.xml

looks like it will take a lot time but it is very fast, five minutes at max

now just run the Storage Uidaid 1.0 .exe and enjoy
will be created list.txt on your data directory with the informations

Download

this is the first version so i expect bugs ..
post here anyone error that will solve them (try)
and anyone can help for next versions, just send pm

Sorry for the english hsuasha
enjoy

Attachments

• Storage Uidaid 1.0.exe
    177.3 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
I will test in another time, but i think its useful :)

Back