• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Story thread.

Reaction score
Well, I was applying for a Storywriting job and everyone said I was pretty good. :blink: One guy suggested I should write stories, so.. Here I am, asking for your ideas to create stories. Of course, credits will go to you for the ideas and perhaps even your name will be featured in it :w00t:

Well, come on guys, I need some inspiration, as I find writing boring unless it has a good background to it! I'll edit this post with the current process of the story - which will be about 5 pages to 10 pages long.. You might not think it's big enough, but I've researched and found out that around 75% of people dislike really long stories. I found 5 - 10 pages to be a good page length..

If a story is pending I will show it like this:
Title of story : [Pending]
And if its complete I will show it like this:
Title of story : [Complete]

Feel free to also post your stories! ^_^

Regards,
Creation.

p.s Before you flame, give an idea and see what I can do. If you dislike it, then, flame away..

Storys so far:

Talaturen Revenges Kiper and Korns Death
: [Complete] Click here to read!

The Chosen Ones : [Pending]

Last edited:
Haha, well heres one about Talaturen, Kiper and Korn..

Arriving at the newbie town Thais, Talaturen decides to head straight south-west to the watch tower where rumors have been said of two strong, inhumane, one-eyed monsters have been sighted. Many adventurers and fighting legends have been murdered here by these vicious bastards and many more adventurers and fighting legends seek revenge for their family and friends blood which has been spilled. Talaturen is one of these furious fighters as he's brothers, Kiper and Korn were killed by these beasts.

Talaturen was once in the mightiest guilds of this realm, though left when his brothers died at the age of just 15. Talaturen was so distraught about this that he has never spoken a word from the day he's two brothers were murdered. Though, as Talaturen has much experience of the Tibia realm, perhaps he needed to develop this experience to become victorious. After a long conflict of wolves, he finally reaches the watch tower where his two brothers' blood was spilled. He stops. His eyes widen. Flashbacks of when he was a child, fighting his two brothers off with a wooden sword and wooden shield each. Tears fall from his eyes to the ground below him. As he threw his sword up in the air with his left hand and caught it with his right, he withdrew his shield from his back and began climbing the ladder into which seemed, a bottomless pit. After several minutes of climbing the rotten ladders Talaturen finally reaches a platform. There was nothing else. A little room with a few crates, chairs, tables and a bookcase. He then begins searching the room for clues or any type of indication of a note his brothers left behind. Then, he notices something under the crate. Slicing the crate in half with his sword, it falls to pieces and a lever is revealed! As he closes his eyes and pulls the lever, he hears a sudden "CLAAANG!" sound coming from behind him. Sharply turning round, Talaturen swipes his sword in mid-air. Nothing. As he puts his head down, he notices a trapdoor has opened on the floor.

As he jumps in and thuds to the ground, Talaturens instincts soon kick in. He notices somethings not right. Gradually walking north, he notices a tile on the floor has been stepped on. Though, there is alot of rubble and dust on it. As he closly examines it, Talaturen notices the footprints that stood here. "KIPER?!" he yelled. It was the same footprints at Okolnir in the snow when Talaturen and Kiper when hunting two days before Kiper died. As he fell to the floor, sobbing, heartbroken, tears fell from his eyes and formed a puddle around him. "UHMAN?!" A deep voice echoed the caves. Talaturen stood his ground, withdrew his sword and shield once again and approached the noise..

As get gets closer to the noise he notices a blue bubbled shape on the floor, he looked inside and closely examined it. His eyes widened. Two of these mighty beasts were standing inside. Talaturen jumps into the blue bubbled shape screaming and swiping his sword from left to right and right to left. Tears falling down his face and blood splatting all over his body. They were dead. His heart was pounding intensely. His eyes were wide open like a wolf stalking their pray. Then he noticed something at the end of the room. Kipers shield and Korns hammer...

Hope you liked it .. It was a really small one, though. :p

Would be cool if you wrote something about some old tibia wars (if you played in any) ^^ else I don't know really not a big fan of stories lol

Of course I've been in Tibian wars. I don't really know what to write about them, though. I don't remember the other guilds names, characters etc. I could just make them up though. :p

Talaturen Revenges Kiper and Korns Death -
It was awesome ! :D

I couldn't have done it better, nice job.

/Limannen

Back