• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter

linuxe

Reaction score
I thought I'd share some of my stories I've written, enjoy!

Two stories I made for The Lost Lands:
A long time ago, in the quiet town Celeres, an lonley adventurer was born in the name of Lawrence Caladorn, this boy would soon posess the soul of a powerful demon.
The townsfolk got worried and called in the finest monks in the lands to drive the demon away with exorcism.
The demons soul was too strong for the monks and it ended up with serious wounds.
The people of Celeres decide to bring the child to the Sherian Seas to drown it and hopefully bring the demon back to hell.
As they killed the boy the soul flew away, but only years later it posessed the king of Celeres, they locked the king inside a holy citadel.
Alone, the king spend hundreds of years alone in the citadel and slowly it became dark.
Now the king and his undead minions hold the Caladorn Citadel in their own hands and it's up to you to stop them.
Welcome to your death.

Second Story:
Far to the west on an island, lived the outkicks, the poor, the useless, alone in the darkness sat a boy, no family, no friends.
The villagers didn't accept him because he's mysterious and lonley.
His name was Sam.
One day Sam decided to explore the island more, he found a hole that he climbed down, rats and snakes crawled on the ground, Sam went further into the cave and suddenly it went black, Sam was shaking of fear and suddenly he felt a hand touching his neck and suddenly he fainted.
He woke up on a table, chained into the wall with strange creatures looking at him, brown creatures with horns looking threatening at him.
One of them walked up to him, asking him why he was here.
"I-I-I'm sorry" Sam replied.
The creature walked up to his chains, unlocking them.
"You're free" the creature said.
Sam climbed his way up the hole again, he checked his pockets and found a medallion.
He opened it and it said "To our king" on it.
Welcome to the mysteries of Flantania

I guess people have read them, but just like me, haven't replied yet. xD. what Linuxe truly hopes is to become a story-writer for the Radonia team.

Back