• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggested Changes to make Icechaw a better place.

Agree with the new changes that were stated in the thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Onizuka

Reaction score
1. Knight Damage spells need a change, e.g: exori, exori gran hits to low on all levels.

2. Paladin weapons need upgrades aswell, Assassin stars or Viper stars.

3. If sd dmg was higher then less ue spams would have been used and everyone would be happy.

4. Make exura sio heal lower a bit, it heals full hp of a Druid which sucks for sorcerer, while druids and sorcs offensive spells are the same exactly hardcore dmg. So if you guys would lower sio abit that would balance sorcs and druids.

5. Make Paralyze rune stronger then it is now, most people use elfbot and dash with anti-para script, that's why their almost never catchable.

Please sing if you like what i wrote above and hopefully Twify's team can have a look at it aswell.

I know you guys are trying to make your servers as much close to RL-tibia, but OT is there for a reason.

And no, you don't have to consider all the stuff changes i posted above. But at least read them and think about it.

Regards.
//Anco

Last edited:
add: reset the server

People would just leave the server in that case I think, but sure some players would just make a new character and keep playing.. But the player amount would just be lower I think..

People would just leave the server in that case I think, but sure some players would just make a new character and keep playing.. But the player amount would just be lower I think..

...but some new people would come, I for example

agree with anco only if sd damage is going to be highered lower the ue damage

1. Knight Damage spells need a change, e.g: exori, exori gran hits to low on all levels.

2. Paladin weapons need upgrades aswell, Assassin stars or Viper stars.

3. If sd dmg was higher then less ue spams would have been used and everyone would be happy.

4. Make exura sio heal lower a bit, it heals full hp of a Druid which sucks for sorcerer, while druids and sorcs offensive spells are the same exactly hardcore dmg. So if you guys would lower sio abit that would balance sorcs and druids.

5. Make Paralyze rune stronger then it is now, most people use elfbot and dash with anti-para script, that's why their almost never catchable.

Please sing if you like what i wrote above and hopefully Twify's team can have a look at it aswell.

I know you guys are trying to make your servers as much close to RL-tibia, but OT is there for a reason.

And no, you don't have to consider all the stuff changes i posted above. But at least read them and think about it.

Regards.
//Anco

100% Agree to that.

I dont really understand why they braught back the old pvp system(Damage, healing etc) It wasnt even tested, just for 30 minutes, peoples started to whine alot omg damage so low etc..

Well well

Cya ingame, Nemesis :)

Ps. Add paypal so you can use credit card to make donations :)

but also lower healing on pallys and knights !!

(and keep the current exhaustion, with mwalls and such)

I'd like it to be like it was before the update, with the NPCs where they were etc. The new areas and monsters that was implemented in Winter update may stay. I still think people get kinda tired of the NPCs not being where "they should be". After all this is just an OT :>

Back