• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] About shared experience

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Lately I have seen a lot of people abusing the shared experienced status while teamhunting.

People just mc multiple characters or follow others with autofollow on magebot while killing monsters in order to gain exp faster.

Now since that this was not intended for so called "trains" (people using follow on eachother) of 4 people long, getting insane exp I have a suggestion:

Make a script in the party share exp mode that you have to enable the "share exp" mode every once in the 30 minutes. This way you prevent people from botting afk for a very long time, getting sick exp. But for people who actually want to teamhunt all they have to do is enable the mode again.

I am aware that:
- you have to loose battle sign before making the share exp mode
- we do not get rid of all share exp botters

But:
- I'm sure Talaturen can figure something out for that
- It is a start, at least

Sign if you agree.

Regards,
Ice Meto

Signed!

I've seen many people doing this lol... Or friends do it as well while botting in the same place. :p

Well its kinda cool its came frmo your side... i mean mayn that fucker with 3 ppl following him... nothing evil but still ...
Singing this loud out at home!

I am aware that:
- you have to loose battle sign before making the share exp mode

This is why people are going to say no. You would be surprised how annoying that little pause here and there can get when you have to enable shared again.

shared exp is not even working now lol

my bad , there was somehow third person in party which i didn't even invite O.O

this is what i used to do but not anymore. that train thing with 2 others using sd combo in medusa cave while follow mode doesnt take off since mc chars dont target monsters, they use sd only.

this is what i used to do but not anymore. that train thing with 2 others using sd combo in medusa cave while follow mode doesnt take off since mc chars dont target monsters, they use sd only.

Mark, he just admitted to be using combo bot.
I told you.........

I am applying a patch this server save that might stop these trains from benefitting of the shared experience bonus.

Back