• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion

Zosis

Reaction score
So, this server could have something I tought about. Dunno if it works or what, but I think you are able to do it.

so, imagine you are hunting at dl's right? You are using a magma set , and you get hitted by a dl.
  • 17:46 Your magma set has absored 100 of the attack of a Dragon Lord.
  • 17:46 Your magma boots/armor/monocle (what ever) has absored 100 of the attack of a Dragon Lord.

I know, it doesn't make you happier, or stuff, but you could actually see if it's worth it !

If you like it, just say "Signed"

Flamers can go my f***ing hole!

EDIT:
Make us able to disable or enable the server log !

Last edited:
Nice Idea.
But would suck because the server log is even long enoug in my opinion.

Make us able to disable or enable the server log !

This is something that isn't possible since it is Client-sided, and then we would have to modify the client. Which would mean that all our players would have to download a custom client to play on our servers, and this is something we don't want to force you to do.

first of all they should fix all other bugs, then they can start adding new stuff

Back