• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Summer Update 2018][Deathlings] Maps Deepling Ancestorial Grounds and Sunken Temple

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am here to release this map as a failure of a negotation with @undead mage who traded with me some stuff and he did not do his part after the negotiation. About 13 days waiting information from him trough otland.net and/or discord.

His last connection on otland was was Friday 20 Sept, so I guess it was a scamm.

More information on:
- Deathlings
- Sunken Temple
- Deepling Ancestorial Grounds

Here you can add the respective monsters and also you can add Brokul boss.

Enjoy!

PS: The password of the file is .COMMUNITY_NAME_LOWER_CASE!119192$|

You gotta change COMMUNITY_NAME_LOWER_CASE for the respective information.

Attachments

I guess that community_name means "otfans.net" or "vapus.net" real big communities LMAO

you guys cant even understand that. sad.

yep that bad but well I wasn't the first one he screwed like this :)

Its simple, there are always two parts to be comply after a negotiation. I did my part, waited u 10 days where u didnt appeared (mean while your activity at otland showed that u connect so I asume u were just ignoring me) and then I played my cards since I asume u scammed and this is my modus operandi.

Back