• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling summons of players stops every 1-2 seconds

The New Guy

Reaction score
I have this problem in my server, TFS 0.2.1 or something, for 8.31, I've lost the number of it.

Anyhow..
Summons of monsters are completely normal, they follow their masters and run after targets just like they're supposed to.

Summons of players, walks for 1~ second, and stop for a second.
most monsters walk 1 tile, those who's faster, can reach 2 or sometimes 3 tiles, before they stop...

And when I attack something, they completely freeze and wont follow the target, they attack.. but doesn't move at all..

So my question is, where in the sources do I find the behavior of summons that belongs to a player?

Second question:
Where is the code located, that push the summon 1 sqm away if the master is standing next to the summon (when summon move to not block it's master)

Any help is appreciated!

this is my list of notes of players summons so far:

1: only summons of players freeze every 1-2 seconds while walking. either it walk 1 sqm, 2 or more, depending on the speed of the creature.

2: Doesn't follow the players target, they keep with the player and follow the player

3: while having a target, they follow the player without freezes (sometimes, other times they completely freeze)
Either with or without a complete freeze, they keep attacking the target with melee/spells if the target is in range for the attacks.

Back