• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [10.00] Gragon Custom PVP-RPG [Dungeons][PREY][Autoloot]

This ot is pay to win, and the rate is too low for a custom
And you try so hard to skill, and die whit or whitout bless and loss alot of skills

Nefinoo, thanks for your feedback but you took level 29 and died to one of our best monsters "Rabid silver rabbit".
I would appreciate if you actually tried it before giving that negative feedback.
I do hope that you find a server that you like with rates that fit you, I am sorry that our server wasn't that for you.
If you have any thoughts or feeeback on the server or if you need help with what or where to hunt, we can help you out if you write to us on discord.

Some minor changes done which can also be read at our news page.

Mages - Wand/rods up to level 65 damage increased by 10 damage + 10% damage for a better early game for mages.
Paladins - Exevo mas san damage increased.
Paladins - Exevo gran con damage increased.
Increased number of items that you can have on your !autoloot list to from 8 to 12.
Increased size of some spawns, made some tweaks to the map.
Some minor changes to a few tasks.
Online trainers are now for level 150+

We hope you enjoy playing here and that you will continute to, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Limit on !autoloot increased from 12 to 25 after players feedback.
Sizes of some spawns have been increased.
Jester staff, queen's sceptre and energy staffs levels are now 200, down from 300.
Loot on Dragon Lords fixed, was too high, fixed The Many loot as it was to high for being used as a monster.
Fixed corpses from monsters crashing the client.
Normal Crazy Warlord(Dungeon boss) nerfed a little bit.
What are we working on shortterm?
We are aiming to add more items and more quests, especially some rings/amulets as there needs to be more choices for them.
We are working on making more spawns and increased size of already existing spawns.
We will soon add checkpoints to Dungeons so that if you die you can catch up easier.
You no longer need to complete the Lizard tower quest to hunt lizards in the tower or to do the music box quest.

Some smaller fixes has been done overall.

New dungeon added "Underworld dungeon".
Rewards are either ring(15% chance), amulet(15% chance), Gold tokens 15x (35%), Exclusive tokens 4x (35%).
The ring can be upgraded at Exclusive weapon vendor.

So I decided to give this a try, looks pretty neat. I started a Paladin. Only to find out they are a little broken with their Auto Attack. While I am running away from Monsters, I do not shoot, I have to actually move in a "Lag Spike" type step in order to shoot. Not only that, while I am standing still, I am shooting way faster, it's not as consistent as it should be. I should not have to move in a "Lag" type movement in order to shoot, and take my fingers off the arrow keys to shoot either. I don't have fast attack at all trying to run from monsters. So I kind of see why its filled with mostly Mages and Ek's.

Hope this gets fixed. Cheers!

Last edited:
So I decided to give this a try, looks pretty neat. I started a Paladin. Only to find out they are a little broken with their Auto Attack. While I am running away from Monsters, I do not shoot, I have to actually move in a "Lag Spike" type step in order to shoot. Not only that, while I am standing still, I am shooting way faster, it's not as consistent as it should be. I should not have to move in a "Lag" type movement in order to shoot, and take my fingers off the arrow keys to shoot either. I don't have fast attack at all trying to run from monsters. So I kind of see why its filled with mostly Mages and Ek's.

Hope this gets fixed. Cheers!
I hope you like it enough to stay! :) what you are talking about is one of the most basic "mechanics" in Tibia since forever. Just more noticable with higher attackspeed.

Even while running to not even attack once? I have never noticed this in any OT I have ever played. Even in Tibia. You can still run and shoot without having to move in a "Lag Spike".

EDIT: I login and try again, seems to working fine.. I am running and shooting fine without having to move as I did last night. Will forsure keep playing :)

Sorry for this , may have been something to do on my end with connection maybe. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Small update from yesterday(friday)

New RAIDBOSS Deathstrike added, drops level 250 legs.
3 new quests added (Ferumbras doll, golden helmet, iron loadstone).
Ferumbras doll will be used to start raids for money.
Raids are now less frequent as you will be able to start yourselfs.
Bosses can drop "Summoning scroll" that will be used to start Gaz'haragoth raid.
Bosses will have more health and heal more.
Changed places/rewards on a few quests.
New Destroyer spawn.
Juggernaut damage increased.
Experience increased on Destroyers, Juggernauts and Undead dragons to be more viable as a hunt.
Unrealized dream can be used to get a dream warden claw. (20% chance)

OH jeez, my computer screen broke yesterday and I grabbed this old screen to play and BAM server poofed like a ghost.

Don't worry, we can't do much atm we have to wait for things to resolve due to moving the domain to host.

You seemed so nice and legit I was worried this was a money grab server for a week than BAM. Glad to hear it will be back, FYI I found an old samsung cheap screen until my beast screen gets here., this is Orion btw.
Yeah I figured as much!
No, the downtime was due to switching host to have a more enjoyable gaming experience! Everything is up and running now!

We have successfully changed host, due to the delay and downtime during the change of hosts we have now activated DOUBLE experience for everyone until monday (2018-12-10)

Such a great server, one of best biggest maps I have seen. TONS of quests. Balanced vocations WITH custom spells.
The dungeon system is top notch. Really does deserve more players.
The Owner actually LISTENS for once to its players and is always making improvements to balance and updates regularly.

Even has a grat discord with plenty of ideas and great people.

Hello All!
This is a really good OT. At first I started here as a knight, didnt know where to go and had some sucky skills, so eventually I found a cave with rotworms and was frustrated by low exp. Then I died a couple of times and lost my skills(I didnt know back then that there are offline trainers and I could leave my character for 2 days and get decent skills), so I abandoned this server, but kept looking at how it goes.

So I decided to give it a second try after some time, and ended up being lvl 285+ master sorcerer.

I would definitely recommend it.
  • A lot of areas and hidden secrets
  • Teleport with monsters only help to get there faster, you can travel around the map in most cases
  • Token system is great and at higher lvl you can become one man army
  • Monsters spawn fast and their density if quite high
  • Really good Admins, listening to proposals and implement things
  • Close community at the server, people help each other to solve quest and kill bosses, all are grown up people, no br or pl dominado mummy's boys.

Paladins and knights are super strong here at high lvls. Mages become good with a boost from tokens and can tank more and deal crazy critical hits.

If you need some help msg me in game - nick Sorc

Back