• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [24/7] HelgaOT 8.54 RL Map, all quests (incl. yalahari quest) +War System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Helga, i got my money back.

I will delete my comments, but some GMs are really wierd.

Yeah I play here and the server is amazing.
Just like real tibia only with faster rates (rates are great though)
easy to play, straight forward.
Same amount of players as a real tibia server so there is a good community.
always pvp/wars happening great fun no matter what your doing.

The patch 2.5 with the new 8.54 contents is now installed!

The new island Zao with the town Farmine, including the new items and monsters are added, some quests works but most of them are still under construction, but will be added as soon as possible!

Before you ask GMs and Tutors about Zao, please check tibia.wikia.com first, all your answers are there! To reach Zao, you'll have to go via the STEAM BOAT from Cormaya or Kazordoon!

Note that this place is new and might have a few bugs, I would appreciate if you report any bug you may experience at bug report section at the forum.

Regards,
Helga

Here's some screenshots from Zao and Farmine :)
zaoss.jpg

A new war system is installed!

This war system is just like real Tibia's. During the war, the killing of a war opponent will always be a justified kill. However, attacking a war opponent will result in a protection zone block. If the attacked character hits back, he will also receive a protection zone block even though he did not initiate the act.

Characters that are currently in war will be marked with special icons. This allows an easy identification of friendly and opposing characters, as well as characters who are involved in other ongoing wars you are not part of.

For more information about the commands, head to the website -> Statistics -> Guild Wars

Regards,
Helga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back