• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

Seriously Now, when will the OT come online? can you give a time?

Haven't you guys read his post?

I think it makes sense not to put the server online until the people who are responsible for the DDoS have been banned from his ISP. Otherwise they will just fire another DDoS, people will die on the server and complain/quit the server.

oldtimes i paybacked realesta by hacking the living shit out them because they hacked you etc so
put server online i wanna play haha

kind regards

I highly doubt these network attacks are the work of Realesta. If you paid attention you would notice that Realesta is also having network issues.
Thus this is probably a third party who's enjoying messing up two servers at once. Right, Ryan? :)

I highly doubt these network attacks are the work of Realesta. If you paid attention you would notice that Realesta is also having network issues.
Thus this is probably a third party who's enjoying messing up two servers at once. Right, Ryan? :)

Yes we had DDoses same as OldTimes. Also we don't know how to DDos. So it's not our fault that OldTimes is down.

i dont care who is ddosing but i guess he is in real life a dwarf who is married with his motherboard.

i dont care who is ddosing but i guess he is in real life a dwarf who is married with his motherboard.

Go home Lagmacun, you're drunk. If he was a dwarf he wouldn't play at the computer, but at the mines like his dad did before him and his dad before him and... well etc.

Back