• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

Never is hacked already

The server was indeed hacked (they duped alot of crystal coins), but it got fixed a few hours later and the server reset. Then it got DDoS'ed, and now it is offline. I highly doubt the owner will give up so easyly after a DDoS, as you can read in one of his posts he is working with his ISP to make sure it cannot happen again.

Tell that to farafag haha,he started oldtimes vs realesta fight

i sent a inbox to old, fara, dzyn that with they stupid stategy of ddsing oldtimes they only make ppl give 114 likes and that better work in their server instead of wasting time making oldtimes famous

i sent a inbox to old, fara, dzyn that with they stupid stategy of ddsing oldtimes they only make ppl give 114 likes and that better work in their server instead of wasting time making oldtimes famous

Stop blaming us for DDoses because it wasn't any member of realesta. We had DDoses too. Probably it was the same person who did it to us.

Stop blaming us for DDoses because it wasn't any member of realesta. We had DDoses too. Probably it was the same person who did it to us.

Still, even if there is no public proof for the DDoS, the Realesta crew still hacked this server before the reset. It is only natural that people then assume the same people are also DDoSing the server, and take revenge.

Still, even if there is no public proof for the DDoS, the Realesta crew still hacked this server before the reset. It is only natural that people then assume the same people are also DDoSing the server, and take revenge.

Listen. Don't involve me into this ok?
If your friend has done something wrong then people should blame you for this or him?
I told Fara~ to do not doing this. But he did once. After that Vee and Jeffry (53701688) decided to hack us few times. We never fight with oldtimes. He never DDos us nor we did. Just ask oldtimes how it was. That's all.

Listen. Don't involve me into this ok?
If your friend has done something wrong then people should blame you for this or him?
I told Fara~ to do not doing this. But he did once. After that Vee and Jeffry (53701688) decided to hack us few times. We never fight with oldtimes. He never DDos us nor we did. Just ask oldtimes how it was. That's all.

i hacked you guys because you fucked up oldtimes so dont do that again else i will fuck you up again understand?

Please stop that shit now, and turn the OT online for fuck sake.... stop beeing like kids.

We are sorry, but due to ddos attacks from realesta.
We will have to shut this server down if we can't afford a dedicated server.

Donations are accepted. Feel free to private message me.

We were planing to host this server for free.
But since Realesta can't stop ddosing it, we have to get a dedicated server or shut it down.

Back