• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

If you're gonna make a 7.1 server, which you work on for 3 years, then make it 7.1 and remove Ankrahmun.

There is, here is a quote what oldtimes said: Yes Ankrahmun is available. I think nobody would leave out such a great content as Ankrahmun.

He removed it a few days ago. Im telling you it's not there :p

I could get you the skype convo between the 2 of us if you need further proof.

Im signing in! it may be good but oldtimes will nevercome back :D there will be botters etc,
I have already seen this acc manager somewhere?

ill see how the server goes, first i wanna see if it has any protection against ddos. wich we will notice in the beginning (knowing how it goes nowadays..)

was 7.1 was the version when hotkeys couldn't be sent automatically? also i think you couldn't go diagonal without dragging your char? am i right or wrong and are these things going to be excluded?

was 7.1 was the version when hotkeys couldn't be sent automatically? also i think you couldn't go diagonal without dragging your char? am i right or wrong and are these things going to be excluded?

Hotkeys will be sent automatically.
You will also be able to walk diagonal without dragging your character.

Hotfix

Added H.L. to outlaw camp
Fixed a few spawns
Fixed damage formulas and balanced them
Fixed some items (example: spears and small stones)
Fixed some reports

We would like to thank everyone for their reports!

thankx;) how long will beta last and will there be offline-time betwen beta and official release?

thankx;) how long will beta last and will there be offline-time betwen beta and official release?

No problem.

We hope to have the actual release this weekend, if the beta turns out good.
So far everything is going great!

No we don't expect to have a long offline-time between beta and official release.

Last edited:
Hotfix

Added H.L. to outlaw camp
Fixed a few spawns
Fixed damage formulas and balanced them
Fixed some items (example: spears and small stones)
Fixed some reports

We would like to thank everyone for their reports!

nice

Back