• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

We are very grateful for the criticism and positive feedback we have received.
We are still looking for people who would be interested in a gamemaster position.
Contact oldtimes here on the forum if you are interested!

Are you guys planning to have quest chests?

Do you guys plan to allow any kind of MC?

Do you guys plan to get it online anytime soon? ( within a week or 2 )

Thank you for all applications we have received so far.

We are still going through the applications so if you haven't sent us your application yet, please do.

morda psy.

@Thread : waiting.

Sam jestes pies, popatrz na jego serwery, ktore padaja po kilka dniach! To serwery tylko dla kasy a nie dla graczy...

Translate : Dont play ryans servers...

Sam jestes pies, popatrz na jego serwery, ktore padaja po kilka dniach! To serwery tylko dla kasy a nie dla graczy...

Translate : Dont play ryans servers...

pies to ciebie robil , gowno mnie obchodzi ze padaja przynjamniej cos dziala i niema dossa co chwile a nie ten jebany realots co gm nigdy nie dotrzymuje terminu, ale racja przyznam ten server jak i wiekszosc tutaj to bez wartosciowe gowno co nie mozna nawet chwile pograc.... a co do ostatniego twojego zdania - kazdy server jest dla kasy przeciez ...

translate : shit everywhere.

edit : tibianic.org jedynie dziala dobrze racja troche przesadzam i obrazam ludzi ale jak sie tu wkurwic nie mozna - on przynjamniej cos probuje (rayn) prawda ze jest retardem co dossuje ale jest jedyną osoba ktora chce postawic server 7.1 ...

Last edited:
We might be hosting a beta soon.
Please be patient and stay tuned for more information!

What is the difference between this server with 7.1 graphics and a 7.4 server?

We have some great news for everyone!

We will be hosting a open beta today (09/04/2013).
The beta server will open around 15:00 (gmt+1) swedish time.

You can prepare yourself by creating an account here at our website.

Eventually the actual server launch will be this weekend if everything goes well!
The rates will be pretty good during the beta, so you gain progress relatively fast and test things out.
Please report bugs by using CTRL+R and wait for a reply from a gamemaster, or alternatively contact me here on otland.

The open beta rates
Experience rate: Staged - Starting at 20x on level 1 and ending at 10x on level 50.
Skill rate: 10x
Magic rate: 10x
Loot rate: 5x

Stay tuned for further information and updates!

Here is a tutorial on how to reduce latency (lag) if you live in the USA / Canada, or any country far away from Sweden.

Best Option Wtfast:
Wtfast is a program that basically connects you directly to one of their dedicated hosting proxies. This will shorten the amount of time that your packets are sent to the Oldtimes server and back (ping). Just go to wtfast.com, make an account, and then download their program. This option does cost money, about $10 for 1 month of service. However, wtfast does have a free trial that you can use to test the program. I use this program to connect to ot servers that are hosted overseas, and it is amazing. It cuts my latency in half on servers where I would normally have major lag. After you download the program, make a custom game and name it whatever you want. Then, for this particular ot, you would pick Sweden from the drop down menu of proxies. After that, just click start game and then open the oldtimes client.

There are other proxy programs out there, but Wtfast has worked the best for me.

Other Options (free):

Leatrix Latency Fix - go to -> Leatrix Latency Fix : Leatrix Projects : World of Warcraft AddOns
Read the instructions and install the program.
This program basically disables a fatal function in windows that causes latency. This option can be done with Wtfast for even better results.

Back