• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

Do you want us to add Djinns to the server?

Please vote here: Polls - oldtimes

- - - Updated - - -

We have finally been told by our hosting company that we are fully ddos protected now.
Enjoy a server free from ddos attacks :)

Do you want us to add Djinns to the server?

Please vote here: Polls - oldtimes

- - - Updated - - -

We have finally been told by our hosting company that we are fully ddos protected now.
Enjoy a server free from ddos attacks :)

Still the server get ddosed...

- - - Updated - - -

Selling fire sword 15k! Contact me here or ingame: Paladin Hunter

very nice server ever sence i logged in i have got kicked out died liek 23482903523485903945 times very nice server, and your host told you no DDos were able? nice i belive you you 2 incher

why do we need djins? loot rate on monsters such as minotaurs and dwarf guards/cyclops/orcs is pretty high its very easy to go make a loot bag if you need cash, at any level... the way cash is supposed to be made in a serious or semi serious server even. if this server is intended to be an orsha/just-for-war server then sure go ahead and add djins so the main way of making cash will be hunting necros/drags/dls and selling rares to djin, then will be rarely any player to player trades.

based on the 10x experience i figure this is at least a semi serious ot so it should not be played with high loot rates and djin based money making. if you add djins next thing people will want is runes from shop so might as well add that if you are going to add djin.

if you will do anything just up the loot rate for minos/cycs and other lootbag monsters and keep the loot rate lower on rare items so people will be encouraged to buy them, which will stimulate the economy. cash is already easy to get via lootbagging so ya dont know what more people want.

and GM, you need to fix "stair hopping" ability because atm level 20-30 paladins can hunt some very hard creatures and get super rare items easily, and it makes knights obsolete... the only way to hunt monsters like dls at such early time in the server should be with a blocker, not a bp of arrows and stair jumping.

- - - Updated - - -

This server needs Djinn

13:48 Mevar: selling k legs 3,5k k armor 4,5k draggon hammer 2k

I know its a 7.1 server but do you expect people to have fun hunting minotaur only and selling 100k oz loootbag for 4hours straight and still play? cause atm the price for rare is crap becaise there is no buyer. No one wants to pay for stuff because they know everyone needs to sell their stuff and fast. 7.1 had 800 people online at everytime with new player coming by hundreds. Stuff was easily sold. Im personnaly not even happy when i loot a rare because its will be a pain to sell and if i ever do,it will probably be underprice. BoH are going for 20k lol,and theres only 1 necromancer hunter so far lol.

You should ask people around and make a pool about it im unsure about what other people think but that would be my suggestion for now.I think it would help the server grow and make a more stable economy and higher level will be able to buy runes off the new player because their good stuff will be sold.

edit: Ive now message a good chunk of people,most of them are for adding djinn. A couple are agaisnt but most of them were lower levels so they probably havent experience having loads of stuff

13:59 Mevar: now its hard to sell anything
13:59 Mevar: what will be later
13:59 Mevar: ;/
13:59 Mevar: gm have to make a npc like djin

Now id suggest a public poll for that,since i bet many people are agaisnt..but i think the majority are for. Think about it,what will happen later when more rare gets loot and no one to buy em? they just rot in yourhouse forever.

the real problem here is just the lack of players as you said, but adding djin is not really going to help the problem. its going to put a set amount cost on each item and just give high levels cash anyways, not lower levels, except the few who are making runes and selling, and that is like 1-2 people anyways. as a high level who is looting rares and selling to djin what will you do with the cash anyways? buy mfs? pump your own runes? cuz you cant buy them from shop. there is no reason to play like that anyways...

if you can make cash from lootbag easy and rare items are hard to find, consumers will want to save up and buy those items (the small amount of "consumers" there is now) because they will not want to waste so much time to find it themselves, as they do now with high loot rate and possibly djins..

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: if hunting mino tower can make 10k/hr cash i can only imagine what can be made in OF or a nice dg hunt.

Name: Ramos
18th April 2013 07:08:54 Killed at level 56 by Rotworm.

Name: Slappy
18th April 2013 07:12:39 Killed at level 53 by Rotworm.

;]

Can you delete them botters? You know yourself that Ramos was using aimbot even on beta. so there you go

AND THIS

if you can make cash from lootbag easy and rare items are hard to find, consumers will want to save up and buy those items (the small amount of "consumers" there is now) because they will not want to waste so much time to find it themselves, as they do now with high loot rate and possibly djins..

IS WHAT GM SHOULD LOOK AT AND THINK ABOUT

thanks for that post @tsaf

The GM uses bot himself, he probably has a character in-game, you just have to find out which one it is. Wouldn't suprise me if its one of those 2 guys.

I was actually part of the project, Me and another friend were the ones who were gonna buy a dedicated server to host this server on. Once we did find one, including everything that we needed, he turned us down.
The company that is hosting this server is Orelsoft.cz, a hosting company that is bad in every way. The owner of Oldtimes managed to get a 2 week trial to use the dedicated server for free. How do you think he's gonna pay the company when the trial is over?
He has no job to keep the dedicated server, thats why he was looking for Gamemasters in the first place. Believe it or not, you're wasting your time on this ot.
I don't need any evidence to prove anything, I guess time will tell and it's running out soon.

Have a nice day,

//BoneZ

why do we need djins? loot rate on monsters such as minotaurs and dwarf guards/cyclops/orcs is pretty high its very easy to go make a loot bag if you need cash, at any level... the way cash is supposed to be made in a serious or semi serious server even. if this server is intended to be an orsha/just-for-war server then sure go ahead and add djins so the main way of making cash will be hunting necros/drags/dls and selling rares to djin, then will be rarely any player to player trades.

based on the 10x experience i figure this is at least a semi serious ot so it should not be played with high loot rates and djin based money making. if you add djins next thing people will want is runes from shop so might as well add that if you are going to add djin.

if you will do anything just up the loot rate for minos/cycs and other lootbag monsters and keep the loot rate lower on rare items so people will be encouraged to buy them, which will stimulate the economy. cash is already easy to get via lootbagging so ya dont know what more people want.

and GM, you need to fix "stair hopping" ability because atm level 20-30 paladins can hunt some very hard creatures and get super rare items easily, and it makes knights obsolete... the only way to hunt monsters like dls at such early time in the server should be with a blocker, not a bp of arrows and stair jumping.

- - - Updated - - -

the real problem here is just the lack of players as you said, but adding djin is not really going to help the problem. its going to put a set amount cost on each item and just give high levels cash anyways, not lower levels, except the few who are making runes and selling, and that is like 1-2 people anyways. as a high level who is looting rares and selling to djin what will you do with the cash anyways? buy mfs? pump your own runes? cuz you cant buy them from shop. there is no reason to play like that anyways...

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: if hunting mino tower can make 10k/hr cash i can only imagine what can be made in OF or a nice dg hunt.

Since when hunting better stuff isnt mean to be a source of income? This is tibia nowadays,not as it used to be. I remember selling MPA 1kk,firesword 20k,boh 120k - Just to name a few.The only thing that wasnt making me profit back then was DLS,their lootrate was kinda low and the spawn time was horrible-even then they were quite easy,in deep fib.And a DSM was about 200k+ on my server.Back in 7.1.

Infact,I dont recall anyone hunting noob stuff just for the moneyy actually. You probably never played a high level char or just someone playing casually and that doesnt want higher level to have fun. This is in no way a serious OT,theres some better/lower rate one for the people that want it THAT serious. You get to lvl 45 in a couple hours with just a couple of gfbs at mino tower.Making 100K ozlootbag. People are getting bored doing that and dont tell me its the way people used to make money because it wasnt like that on my server,back then. beside knights and mid paly (60) hunting dwarf guards because POH/Drags were taken. Thats why they did hunt such thing. Because people respected spawn and then you had to find other option to move forward.

lol... after reading this post not only do i doubt your credibility but im starting to think you have no idea what you are talking about, but of course everyone and their mom had a super high level char back in the day and remembers it better than the next man...

the truth is that as a high level, ESPECIALLY back in those days, you were not hunting DLS and necros and demons and all that shit EVERY day, and certainly not as a means to solely support yourself by selling rares for extremely high prices to the population. people were lucky to sell rares for such high prices and the community was not bending over backwards to buy mpas for 1kk and bohs for 100k+ every day. there were cash zones that were used by people even up to level 100s (guard caves/cyclopolis/orc fort/mintwallin). that is where 75% of the cash was made by these people, grinding dguards for 3-12 hours at a time and creating lootbags which would sell for over 100k at the shops. That is how money was made. People would grind 250k from LOOTBAGGING and then buy supplies to go hunt other harder shit in hopes of finding some loot and maybe selling it, if they were lucky. If you dont recall people hunting these things and making lootbags then i dont think you ever played oldschool tibia at all.

anyways sounds like to me you want an orsha ot so go find one where you can go to necros loot 4 bohs in 30 mins and go sell em for 120k then buy runes from the non existing sellers in trade chat. lemme guess you want rune seller npcs too? daaaaaaaaaha called it.

You dont need rune seller when you can fluids them endlessly. I dont even play my mage. People that hunt such thing were the pussy one. People that didnt wanted to take risk at all. My Mom didnt played the game no,thats was 13 years ago,I was 12 y/o back when i started. MPA 1kk got sold in no time,i even repeat this back on as new game world,on a challenge thing. First lvl 100paly(top3 overall),first anni,45kk worth after 2month etc. This was past 7.1 thought,just a random challenge ive been put into.

I still have friend playing the game,old mate. We played Libera. We all no life a lot back then and i remember perfectly playing there,since ive stop playing at about 7.7 /// 8.0 back at 18 y/o I might even be able to provide you with a ss of a tradechat . But im too lazy to plug my old computer back on,still,i bet i could google you some tradechat screen or ask some mate. My sister played tibia but not my mom,she prefer farmville.

necro alwais been hunt forever,it was actually a pretty good source of revenue. It would take ya hours or a day or two before you would loot it,but it was good money/lootwise.Ive camped hero for money more then anything else. The spawn was alwais takern by other friend pallies back in the day. The richest guy on my server was a hero hunter. Liam II he was call. So yes,i do believe hunting higher stuff is more profitable,friend,i,old guildmate,all got rich hunting good stuff. Other people that hunted dwarf guards or mino was because they were 1 : noobs 2: lower level 3: spawn taken

To be quite honest i know its descent money,but i do know people hunting the higher stuff was making way more. Way more. Infact 44kk richer then people that hunt the crap shit.Ive gotten up to 45kk back in the day,top3 overall,top1 paly. Troll me all you want,i bet ive played this game more then most of the people here BACK THEN. My parents were losing faith in me and ive lost a bunch of friend. I even failed at school for this damn game. Mostly why i stopped. Now i only play when im outta work ,til 29april.

I could sell boh 120k anytime,everyday.
MPA were actually quite easy,was a list of people ordering them before we loot them so whenver we got one,it was sold.It was 1 per week,sometime 2 week anyway,loot rate wasnt high. The shit was selling pretty fast. I dont think youve played much or you played a fucked server.

I can recall people hunting there,i did better then them,so did my friend,so did my guildmate.Your saying that should be the best way to get money,im saying no. Because ive did better. People i know did better. Infact lootbags were for loser.

Last edited:
I was actually part of the project, Me and another friend were the ones who were gonna buy a dedicated server to host this server on. Once we did find one, including everything that we needed, he turned us down.
The company that is hosting this server is Orelsoft.cz, a hosting company that is bad in every way. The owner of Oldtimes managed to get a 2 week trial to use the dedicated server for free. How do you think he's gonna pay the company when the trial is over?
He has no job to keep the dedicated server, thats why he was looking for Gamemasters in the first place. Believe it or not, you're wasting your time on this ot.
I don't need any evidence to prove anything, I guess time will tell and it's running out soon.

Have a nice day,

//BoneZ

I think the owner of Oldtimes is an olympian god. He will strike this guy down with a lightning bolt, and send his soul to the realm of Hades. I guess time will tell and it's running out for him soon.

Evidence? What? This guy said he doesn't need evidence to prove anything, so I don't need any either!

What he means is... He doesn't need to prove anything, because soon the 2 week trial for the dedi will be over, and Oldtimes will end. You will see for yourself soon enough :)

You dont need rune seller when you can fluids them endlessly. I dont even play my mage. People that hunt such thing were the pussy one. People that didnt wanted to take risk at all. My Mom didnt played the game no,thats was 13 years ago,I was 12 y/o back when i started. MPA 1kk got sold in no time,i even repeat this back on as new game world,on a challenge thing. First lvl 100paly(top3 overall),first anni,45kk worth after 2month etc. This was past 7.1 thought,just a random challenge ive been put into.

I still have friend playing the game,old mate. We played Libera. We all no life a lot back then and i remember perfectly playing there,since ive stop playing at about 7.7 /// 8.0 back at 18 y/o I might even be able to provide you with a ss of a tradechat . But im too lazy to plug my old computer back on,still,i bet i could google you some tradechat screen or ask some mate. My sister played tibia but not my mom,she prefer farmville.

necro alwais been hunt forever,it was actually a pretty good source of revenue. It would take ya hours or a day or two before you would loot it,but it was good money/lootwise.Ive camped hero for money more then anything else. The spawn was alwais takern by other friend pallies back in the day. The richest guy on my server was a hero hunter. Liam II he was call. So yes,i do believe hunting higher stuff is more profitable,friend,i,old guildmate,all got rich hunting good stuff. Other people that hunted dwarf guards or mino was because they were 1 : noobs 2: lower level 3: spawn taken

To be quite honest i know its descent money,but i do know people hunting the higher stuff was making way more. Way more. Infact 44kk richer then people that hunt the crap shit.Ive gotten up to 45kk back in the day,top3 overall,top1 paly. Troll me all you want,i bet ive played this game more then most of the people here BACK THEN. My parents were losing faith in me and ive lost a bunch of friend. I even failed at school for this damn game. Mostly why i stopped. Now i only play when im outta work ,til 29april.

I could sell boh 120k anytime,everyday.
MPA were actually quite easy,was a list of people ordering them before we loot them so whenver we got one,it was sold.It was 1 per week,sometime 2 week anyway,loot rate wasnt high. The shit was selling pretty fast. I dont think youve played much or you played a fucked server.

I can recall people hunting there,i did better then them,so did my friend,so did my guildmate.Your saying that should be the best way to get money,im saying no. Because ive did better. People i know did better. Infact lootbags were for loser.

not even gonna put effort into composing a decent response because i can tell after reading 1/4 of this that you are a kid who didnt do any of the shit you're talking about and are most likely using 7.7+ as your reference point, considering it to be "old school tibia". lol @ your "challenges" gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

this guy said he had 45kk "back in the day" AHAHAHAHAAH case and point; scrub

As i said,i dont expect you to trust me. because you probably been in the wannabe group of people,the one that never really got into it or high enough to enjoy the game as i did. Both way are fine. I did played way too much of it. I skipped meals for tibia. Gotten intimidate by random scrubs because i was 150lbs and not looking well,white,etc. I seriously no life this game and you can call my parent and ask them. The only part where they got happy is when i sold all my stuff and quit tibia. Start training,schools,kids,gotten a job and bought a house.

The 45kk comes from 7.0 to 7.7. Not only 7.1. Richest guy,friend of mine,got to 3kk on 7.1. We quit antica for Libera on 7.1 and it didnt lasted that long til update came in.Time to get to a descent level,etc. Imma just stop anyway. Not like i care about you or others. I know what i did. never said i was a good player,Infact im a pretty mediocre pvper.

This is in no way a freaking serious ot.. Its a 10x server where you get to 50 in 2day.If you think this is a serious ot lol,you probably suck at tibia because that must have been hell for you at 1x.

Put some djinn or bring like 200x more player.

11:36 New record of players online is: 53

Last edited:
Back