• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

I think a clean reset would be fine, I mean people only really got to level 20-30 so that's nothing.
Maybe give all characters that were over level 20 - 10k, since most of us had close to that anyway.

There will be a complete reset.
This was needed due to the cheating caused by Realesta.
Please understand that reseting the accounts was the last thing we wanted to do.

Thank you for being patient.

I think a clean reset would be fine, I mean people only really got to level 20-30 so that's nothing.
Maybe give all characters that were over level 20 - 10k, since most of us had close to that anyway.

i dont think so i was lvl 26 mgl 35 monte cristo and i wait for coundown, ddos attk, now this for what to start again?

RESET OK! but.....

MAKE IT HIGHRATE!

dont try to make a fucking serious server you will get ddos before anyone can reach lvl 20

RESET OK! but.....

MAKE IT HIGHRATE!

dont try to make a fucking serious server you will get ddos before anyone can reach lvl 20

Naw, it was really easy to get 20 though, about two hours?
Plus I hate highrate! ;(

@Oldtimes; maybe give us 2x the set exp rate for the first 2 hours of the server up? :3

People shouldn't be deterred if it's fixed after the update then everyone should come back and play.

There will be a complete reset.
This was needed due to the cheating caused by Realesta.
Please understand that reseting the accounts was the last thing we wanted to do.

Thank you for being patient.

so to old players give money and make high rate for today -.- and about the ddos isnt our problem you should expect that from realaest or other stupid boys that have fun ddosing

Naw, it was really easy to get 20 though, about two hours?
Plus I hate highrate! ;(

@Oldtimes; maybe give us 2x the set exp rate for the first 2 hours of the server up? :3

People shouldn't be deterred if it's fixed after the update then everyone should come back and play.

Yea i get your point but the thing is server will last less than a month, because ddos lags kicks crash or whatever will make population decrease or disappear. Better to have some fun for a few weeks than work a lot on a character to only achieve lvl 50.

btw i suppose you havent played much oldschool ots, you should know about this community. (no offence)

Yea i get your point but the thing is server will last less than a month, because ddos lags kicks crash or whatever will make population decrease or disappear. Better to have some fun for a few weeks than work a lot on a character to only achieve lvl 50.

btw i suppose you havent played much oldschool ots, you should know about this community. (no offence)

i think ur wrong,people are actually so stupid that when masiyah.se got hacked,was lagging etc they were still playing,and are now

you know what are u saying thats why u have 3 longterm server, if we need to start again u will get 5 less ppl, its more less 20% of the community so play your hand in the best way oldtimes :)

- - - Updated - - -

i think ur wrong,people are actually so stupid that when masiyah.se got hacked,was lagging etc they were still playing,and are now

naaah, so we start again today , tomorro a crazy ddos the server and we got another reset and here we go again

Naw I rarely play oldschool, or Tibia itself. But agreed, a few weeks of fun is all we really expect. :$

You're probably right, because of the competition between dickheaded server hosters, everyone wants to fuck up eachother's server - so sad.

The server will open 00:00 (in 45 minutes from now).
There will be a rate bonus to compensate for the account reset.

Back