• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

I would love to see that they should going 9/11 on them big awesome cool empty airplanes on them computers

Just play carefully for the first 24 hours till he fixes it all. :)

I haven't had my computer in 3 months, been using a small netbook that's my step mums.
Got my computer back today, 27" monitor, omg its so amazing. Feels so strange.

Nah its liek 6am his time, i'll talk to him in a couple hours if hes awake by then, or juss wait till tomorrow :l

why u dont talk with faronek and old times, to stop ddos each other and make a fair competition that way both can have the server and community can decided where to play

Fuck yeah, I agree because this is lame as shit dude, I can't find another server to play, and there is no way in hell I'm playing on a server where I have to donate to play.

We have called the Isp and the administrators are looking into it to contact their isp to hand out a warning.

They will taket legal actions and report it.

Hopefully ban them in case of further problems.

Be patient and stay tuned.

We have called the Isp and the administrators are looking into it to contact their isp to hand out a warning.

They will taket legal actions and report it.

Hopefully ban them in case of further problems.

Be patient and stay tuned.

Very nice, good job. Hope they can indeed be banned, so we can finnaly play your awesome server without them causing trouble.

Keep us updated! :)

Back