• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 - Nevila - Low Experience Rate! CHECK IT!

Sadly in this case and many others, peoples base the server on the ammount of players. And therefore assume the server is boring.

To those of you who will play if he reset the server and put out more advertisement. I don't get it why you won't start now, you will have it much much easier in the begining. Since there is higher levels here to help you out with either equipment or some cash to start off with.
it took about 1 week for someone to reach level 20.
And ofcourse it will be eiser if ther was a reset since there is more hunting spawns now.

Just stop complain about low advertisements join up instead and make the community bigger.

First of all, you still dont seem to know what they are saying. The server needs something else, something that still needs to be done. And about reset, shit no1 wants free gear in the start. And what the hell, if the restart would occur that means more people would join, lets say its 20 more that would play, then we still have a small community, but after people start seeing players online, it will grow. But nothing will grow if its always small.

Yeah and thats because of dumb asses like you. "reset so i cam become the highest level and ueueueu everyone"
And everyone that i have been seeing out in game with low levels and bad equipment they do want free equip. If you would have play in the start you wouldknow there was about 20 players but they left. Wich my conclusion will be it will hapend again.

First of all, before calling someone a dumb-ass check your spelling and your freaking lines. You build up a text like a f''king 2 year old. And second of all, it has nothing to do with it. The advertisement was bad in the start, people didnt see it, since it wasnt on otservlist. Now that there are people who can do whatever they want, they start thinking... hey! lets give them items and them power abuse them off. Anyway, the point is proven here.

Now that there are people who can do whatever they want, they start thinking... hey! lets give them items and them power abuse them off.

Why would you even power abuse them off after being nice? -.^

Clearly you haven't played the server.

22:37 GM Miss Lisa: Server will go down tonight and be offline during the day tomorrow due to that our powersupply company is cutting the power. So to prevent any data loss the server will be offline from 2011-12-12 00:00 to 17:00 CET tomorrow 2011-12-13

I would like to ask you to post theese things as news on the homepage. Same goes with updates. Tank yo.

Obviously they dont know anything about the community in Nevilla. THERE WAS 20 player in the beginning. Everyone left because hunting rotworm got them boring. Instead of actually enjoying the game with friend /exploring and such they tried to powerlevel and got bored. Just like spray/timetoshine etc will do if it gets reset. They will join and leave after 1 day because theyre gonna 5 vs 1 gfb everyone and then people will leave. Which will result in a 0 player server,rather then a 14-15 people server.

People enjoying nevilla aint 14years old kids that only want to 5 vs 1 others and think they're good at something. Ive help many people to start. Showed them hunting spot,give em gear and had some nice chat while runemaking at my house. I been away for 3 days playing another game but still,i dont think reset would do anything good. More people at the start then people will leave and,he will probably get even less player playing.

Only way i see kungenn resetting is when he is done map updating everything. Then i bet hes gonna try a reset with lot of advertising while us,the one who stayed here and report all we can,end up ragequitting. Thats the way i see it. But kungenn being very busy that might take a while. This server isnt made for 40 player anyway. Not yet.

Out of Nevilla. Loved your server Kungenn. Semi busy IRL / other game (terraria !!) and stupid freeze today =ragequit. LoL,anyway didnt played for 2 days.

people reading this should realllyy join the server. Its a pretty good one.

Out of Nevilla. Loved your server Kungenn. Semi busy IRL / other game (terraria !!) and stupid freeze today =ragequit. LoL,anyway didnt played for 2 days.

people reading this should realllyy join the server. Its a pretty good one.

dislike.
Went down for your loot, huh almost died my self lured 8 vamps :O

Map has been updated with new spawns & three new one time quests. Also a minor village with an NPC that buys some of the more exclusive loot you might want to sell.

nice orc caves :) with HEROS! and warlock lol.
Had some troubles with the warlock (Maca) and with Wolf hehe.

Back