• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 - Nevila - Low Experience Rate! CHECK IT!

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Greetings!

22:37 GM Miss Lisa: Server will go down tonight and be offline during the day tomorrow due to that our powersupply company is cutting the power. So to prevent any data loss the server will be offline from 2011-12-12 00:00 to 17:00 CET tomorrow 2011-12-13

TEMPORARY SITE: NEVILA 7.4 TEMPORARY WEBSITE.

CLIENT: 7.4
-Download client here (Winrar) -
-Download client here (Winzip) -
Info - Server is ONLINE!

Nevila - Land of Brave Project!

Some might be familiar with our 8.4 server Nevila which was rather successful.
It is our custom map that we've been working with for a long time now.
However we recently decided to change it to 7.4 since, in our opinion, that is one of the best versions of Tibia.

Features -
Low rates because the server is here to stay and nothing else.
It will use double the rates of what Tibia had at 7.4
We would use the same rates if we knew people would play but since the poll we had resulted in double rates that is what we'll use.
Skull System is enabled, however you cannot get autobanned for mass playerkilling.
That said it doesn't mean a gamemaster can't punish you for mass playerkilling.
It is allowed to kill people to some extent but just running around killing massive amounts of player for no reason is considered powerabusing which isn't legal on our server.
But ofcourse every rule has it exceptions, power abusing is kind of elusive. It's hard to define what's powerabusing and what's not. But common sense will tell you.

Our monsters does NOT change targets.
You can buy for 50000 gold the Amulet of Life which doesn't just save your loot but your entire life.
Which means you will not lose any experience, skills or loot.
HOWEVER Should you be red skulled this Amulet of Life will have no effect and you will just drop it instead.

Spell system should be same as it was at 7.4 same goes for damage system for knights & paladins.
Should we have missed some values or some that isn't correct you may help us correct it by posting thread or reply which would allow us to fix it.

Map & NPCs -

As I said it is a custom map which is rather large.. However since started to change it to 7.4 there are stuff that needs to be fixed.
We were thinking about putting up a testserver at first but instead we decided to release one town at a time and more hunting areas with every update.
As of now you'll be able to play in the town Romar.
Should you think it isn't enough for you well then simply wait a week and you'll be able to play another town aswell.
There are A LOT of hidden areas that can be accessed through quests from NPCs or by using a pick on a certain sqm.
But that is all for you to find out about.
Our NPCs has been given lots of time to make sure they respond and interact with you in a nice way and supplies you with hints about the whereabouts of certain areas.

Quests & Items -

Now quests. Everyone in our team has played Tibia since like forever. And we can honestly say that the most fun we had with Tibia was when it was HARD.
Not like it's now when everyone has the best items and it has in-game aimbots etcetra.
Therefore we've decided to NOT use quests which grant you loot.
There are quests which allow you to access new areas or buy items at a discount etcetra but there isn't any quests which will grant you loot.
This means that items will be sooo much more rare and a sought-after item.

Last words -

With that being said and you've taken the time to read this we seriously hope that you will find our server fun and that'll bring back memories for those of you who played back in the days.

The server still has a few stuff that needs to be fixed before we will open it for the public to join.

However should you be interested in giving it a few minutes before it goes live you are welcome to PM me and I'll setup an account for you so you can try it out.

The launch date will most likely be 2011-11-26 but due to the unawareness of how hard some issues we need to fix will be. Therefore I can't with 100% certainty say that it'll be online at 26th of November.
However if it isn't online 26th it'll be 27th or 28th.

So consider this a heads up that the server is coming and if you want to be one of the first to play keep yourself updated.

CLIENT: 7.4
-Download client here (Winrar) -
-Download client here (Winzip) -
Info - Server is ONLINE!

Sincerely,
Land of Brave Team

Last edited:
we will see if that server is worth to play ;>
seems tibianic is dead,im sure many players will join.Just dont do things like Iryont has...

best wishes

we will see if that server is worth to play ;>
seems tibianic is dead,im sure many players will join.Just dont do things like Iryont has...

best wishes

Ah sorry it's late here and I haven't slept very well the last few nights so my english & my brain isn't working that well :p
So I'm sorry for any typos and if my head isn't understanding what you mean directly :p

No idea how Iryont has done things so hard to say :)

Anyways thanks for the wishes! ;)

yes low FPS like running at 17 15 lol...

There is some fix for that which increased my FPS from around 20 to atleast 45 which is playable :)

Do you have that low FPS even if you run it with Win XP compatibility? Seems wierd.. My computer I use for playing isn't that good but it works here anyways :)

I'll post the fix and you can give it a try see if it helps you aswell

Well he has run server with critcal bugs its 1 fault.
Second is Ddos protection(Tibianic got pingd several time) Then some ppls go away,cuz gms wont do a shit.
Third (For me atleast) I preffer maps like mix of rl+custom,but im not alone,and thats not big problem,if u got good balancd map.

I'll stay tund,and im sure i can bring like 10-15 persons with me,if this server is worth to play.My question what about "pacc system"u'll need to buy it,or its for free?Donation system-no please?Are u going to put this to dedic,or alrdy doit?

@Ah end dont forget about "arena" its great thing in my eyes.

Well he has run server with critcal bugs its 1 fault.
Second is Ddos protection(Tibianic got pingd several time) Then some ppls go away,cuz gms wont do a shit.
Third (For me atleast) I preffer maps like mix of rl+custom,but im not alone,and thats not big problem,if u got good balancd map.

I'll stay tund,and im sure i can bring like 10-15 persons with me,if this server is worth to play.My question what about "pacc system"u'll need to buy it,or its for free?Donation system-no please?Are u going to put this to dedic,or alrdy doit?

@Ah end dont forget about "arena" its great thing in my eyes.

DDOS is hard to protect yourself against, you can only take so many precautions. But if someone really wants to they'll find a way to get around it and still ping/ddos you.
However with a serious host & protection it is indeed, a lot, harder.

Premium is free for everyone.
No donations.

I have a steady work where I make enough money so I have no reason to earn extra cash on this ;)
I consider this a hobby so the small amount it costs me each month to keep the server online doesn't really bother me. ;)

Nice to hear that.I remember my times on Classic,Remere has saying same "its my hobby" ;>
I got hope,it will be a great server.Good luck with that project.

are u using 7,1 sprites on your 7,4 client or does it not run on a proper 7,4 client but rather some edited client

are u using 7,1 sprites on your 7,4 client or does it not run on a proper 7,4 client but rather some edited client

Using edited sprites which'll come with the client, however the player decided wether or not he wants to use em ofcourse ;)

Back