• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 - Nevila - Low Experience Rate! CHECK IT!

I think the server needs more Staff thats the only way to keep botters away
For example: Aggmackan used cavebot from lvl 1 to level 30(now) on Rotworms... hes ALWAYS there afk moving and following waypoints and killing your Mobs even if you tell him to stop, atack him or lure Mummys and he dies afk

This server only gets better and better! Even tho the low exp rate i enjoy it so much ! I recommand every one to try it It has a very nice community and its a very nice map with much hidden places to explore!

Firefield infront of his house..and make him walk in/out non stop
I just described how he botted, I didnt ask for a way how to kill.
But yeah, its nice. [Tho you can't do it on illuminate, cuz of the manareg, but on Nevila for sure].

But as I said, the GM failed with advertisement and it will be a hard tough time for you guys to get players.

edit: It was "@off subject, but ontopic xD"

Last edited:
Advertisement, we do have a life besides the server. Fixing and tweaking updating map etcetra plus making sure botters are getting banned takes some time. Adding the need of eccessive Advertisement would just be too much. You are however more than welcome to advertise the server and report any botter you come across.

Aggmackan has been banned fyi.
So has Torna.

Advertisement, we do have a life besides the server. Fixing and tweaking updating map etcetra plus making sure botters are getting banned takes some time. Adding the need of eccessive Advertisement would just be too much. You are however more than welcome to advertise the server and report any botter you come across.

Aggmackan has been banned fyi.
So has Torna.

Lol why'd you even open this low-rate server, if you got too little time. Custom lowrates like this requires good activeness. Nvm about this server rofl.

Lol why'd you even open this low-rate server, if you got too little time. Custom lowrates like this requires good activeness. Nvm about this server rofl.

Clearly you haven't played the server.

22:37 GM Miss Lisa: Server will go down tonight and be offline during the day tomorrow due to that our powersupply company is cutting the power. So to prevent any data loss the server will be offline from 2011-12-12 00:00 to 17:00 CET tomorrow 2011-12-13

Last edited:
+ all of you dont play lowrate ot because your only enjoying PvP aspect of the game. Dont think you will have fun here. Plus the server is better without you anyway. I can already see the few people playing this server leave because you guys got bored and pk them non stop 5vs 1 like you alwais do. Cause obviously thats all your good at. So play some war server with fair war rather then a lowrate server where all you will do is whine and whine about how hard it is to get lvl 20 and should be stage exp because you guys cant even fucking level normally. /endrant.

Deadbringer, that has nothing to do what they are saying, read in between the freaking lines.

Anyway timetoshine, börja spela här så kommer du se hur jädra sämst folket är. THis was only ment for time. /Nacknemo

Anyway kungenn, when you come online when you are whisper me, i got a few ideas i could discuss with you. / filles vänn från nova. vi talade i skype någon gång.

Remere didn't do any advertising besides ot lists. He didn't even make a thread in ot forums.

Remere didn't do any advertising besides ot lists. He didn't even make a thread in ot forums.

He's just coming up with an excuse not to play the server. He know's he can't be arsed to play a lowrate server (which imo are the best servers), so instead of saying "I prefer higher rate's" he finds some dumbass reason not to play.

Another time. And people advertised alot and other shits for him. It had about 70~players online or smth each day, then it raised to 200 each day~.

Another time. And people advertised alot and other shits for him. It had about 70~players online or smth each day, then it raised to 200 each day~.

lowrate will only be successful if the players become addicted, 80% timing and 20% luck to make your server popular (not much to do with the owner). not to mention there are way less players now too, doubt there's ever gonna be another success equal to classic tibia.

I like the idea of a costum map with lowrate but since the oldschool community is small and divided I think it's hard to get alot of players to these type of servers.
Real maps are easier because you know the map and you know what features it has and therefor you know what to do, where to hunt, what quest to do when and where.

I think it's wrong to judge server for bad advertising unless you've tried it, I tried it and it seemed nice but still not my type, sorry, good luck with the server anyway!

Back