• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 - Nevila - Low Experience Rate! CHECK IT!

The server is fun! and more fun when you have loot luck! :D
jEabz.png

noob ! Im jealous lol.

"It will use double the rates of what Tibia had at 7.4"

It costs 500 mana to get magic level 1
assuming it's 2x that would mean its 1000 mana for magic level 1?
that doesn't make any sense at all.
Wasn't it like 400 mana to get magic level 1 on 1x?

The rate is indeed insanely extremely low lol..spending 10h/day til its been release and im only ml13. Im not alwais lvling but alwais manasitting at the least. But anyway paly and knight just do fine 4h/llvl20

Also this guy "Flow" was botting rotworms, ban/delete him please.

(attacking my rots then saying its a joke, then doing it again later)
(looting money super fast)

"It will use double the rates of what Tibia had at 7.4"

It costs 500 mana to get magic level 1
assuming it's 2x that would mean its 1000 mana for magic level 1?
that doesn't make any sense at all.
Wasn't it like 400 mana to get magic level 1 on 1x?

Correct, if mana regains with same speed as it did back in 7.4. But it's probably faster.

Flow is botting on rots..... Anyone cares about this server? All gms are offline <oops! there is only one GM!>

Put Lifering in shop like rl tibia please:D .. Spending 10k on mf for nearly no mana id rather buy lifering!!

Also the price for noobstuff is kinda rigged. I know this is an ot but its a low rate ot and price should be at least = to tibia. Stuff like iron helmet =150gp on rl / vikinghelm 66gp/crossbow160gp/chain arm 70gp etc.
-Steelshieldnot sellable yet

This is a proposition and not a bug report. Feel free to take it into consideration or just ignore but...hard to make money and doing lootbags is already a pain in the ass so if we're getting crap money from it....Thats a bigger pain in the ass...anyway. Not asking for high price just asking for fair price.

BTW join this server guys we need a bigger community. Map is getting bigger every couple of days and its nicely done. Love it so far!

Last edited:
Map updated today and ML fixed. Added plains south east of Romar. Explorers be aware

I was exploring the new part til i got nervous ...dont know why..feeling. Then i goes afk and come here and see your explorers be aware and got like screw it...not gonna go further in :D

Cmon guys this server is great give it a try. Kungenn is updating it/fixing it everyday ,listening to proposition and so on. Make this server your home and come play. Only like 9player playing at different time atm so we need more people it gets boring alone.Many unexplored place to be discovered !!

Msg Deadbringer for free battlehamer when you start so you can grind thrue rots quite fast!

Also soon when i go sleep/afk im gonna summon monk at depot so everyone can train on it!

Edit : GM add Lifering to shop (Merlin) and Color Backpacks!

Last edited:
My First GS hunt....... Second Karmor on the server . YaY. and lvl30.
2nd karm nevilla.JPG

Tomorrow the only DL seen on these land will die.... Hopefully Lootluck and a RH drops :D Actually id like a dlance to replace this heavy Whammer.

Join the server ..I need more people to have fun with. 10 players today at peek time and they all seems to enjoyed so far. Kungenn doing a pretty nice job at fixing stuff.Botters get delete/bans so you can expect a good community ..Just need a bigger one.

If anyone join check depot theres a noob starting set...brasslegs and stuff to help get started...its on ground. Or PM tomorrow when im online since im going to sleep now.

Last edited:
Cmon guys this server is great give it a try. Kungenn is updating it/fixing it everyday ,listening to proposition and so on. Make this server your home and come play. Only like 9player playing at different time atm so we need more people it gets boring alone.Many unexplored place to be discovered !!

Msg Deadbringer for free battlehamer when you start so you can grind thrue rots quite fast!

Also soon when i go sleep/afk im gonna summon monk at depot so everyone can train on it!

Edit : GM add Lifering to shop (Merlin) and Color Backpacks!

What he said ^

This really is a server for those who want to play tibia like it used to be. Not one of those "rl map with stages" where you get level 120 after 3 hours and then just pk. This ot should have ALOT more players than it does.

UP..Couple of people getting in the 2x ... Keep joining and make this server your new home . Low rate and here to stay. Just really...REALLY...need more people playing!

One of the greates ots iv been playing, few ppl but it will grow! Very friendly community!

First knight legs was also looted tonight! and i think the first dl was killed aswell by me(flow and maggot. ) =D

Back