• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden | 7.72] Antica - START TODAY 18:00 CET

Will you play Antica if it's resetted?

• YES

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • NO

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
If you choose to reset it, reset it naow, or people will get pissed if they level up in the meantime

If you choose to reset it, reset it naow, or people will get pissed if they level up in the meantime

The poll states would you play if we reset it?
Hence, if not enough are interested I won't reset it.

Therefore, keep it in mind while playing right.. Feel free to try the server. Also if the server should get filled as it is now, there is really no point in reseting it.

Well, it does actually seem that there is some what an interest of the server if it's reseted.

I'll check the thread again tomorrow. Perhaps we'll set a date then.

Well from what I can tell, the server does have some players that wish to start.

Gonna decide when to reset it and then update mainpost

Ok going reset the server.

I will give two options.

Start it today 17th november - 18:00 CET
Start it tomorrow 18th november - 12:00 CET

Vote what you want me to do.

If you have time, I'd vote for today.

I do have time, just I want to make sure enough people start when I reset it

- - - Updated - - -

Server has been reset.
You can now make your new accounts & characters.
Server will go online today 18:00 CET

- - - Updated - - -

Website was down a few minutes for a reason :) Should be back up now again in a few minutes

I will bring my team to the server today ( 10 people )

I hope this server is not corrupt like Oldera.net is. (GM horny for money, GM tping and disturb in battles)

I will bring my team to the server today ( 10 people )

I hope this server is not corrupt like Oldera.net is. (GM horny for money, GM tping and disturb in battles)

I can promise you that donations and corruption will not occur here.

I hope this server will Stay for a while, Count me in, Anyone free feel to msg me ingame, names Cracker a Druid :)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Website is Buged :p

(Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseConnectException'
Message: Unable to connect to mysql server. Please make sure it is up and running and you have correct user/password in config.inc.php.
Online help: More Info
File: sql.php on line: 38
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Debug Backtrace:Disabled)

I hope this server will Stay for a while, Count me in, Anyone free feel to msg me ingame, names Cracker a Druid :)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Website is Buged :p

(Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseConnectException'
Message: Unable to connect to mysql server. Please make sure it is up and running and you have correct user/password in config.inc.php.
Online help: More Info
File: sql.php on line: 38
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Debug Backtrace:Disabled)

It should've been fixed

- - - Updated - - -

It should've been fixed

Does it still occur for you?

Considering the first post, everything seems great. Except for soft boots and the custom part. That kinda pushed me away abit, but I can live with it if the other facts about the server are true.

And as someone said, make sure you don't drop over 2 lvls when dead on 100+. It ruins the pvp.

Will try it later tonight, hope it gets players.

Considering the first post, everything seems great. Except for soft boots and the custom part. That kinda pushed me away abit, but I can live with it if the other facts about the server are true.

And as someone said, make sure you don't drop over 2 lvls when dead on 100+. It ruins the pvp.

Will try it later tonight, hope it gets players.

To be 100% fair the quest isn't opened so if it's the general concern I won't open it either

- - - Updated - - -

To be 100% fair the quest isn't opened so if it's the general concern I won't open it either

Also on deaths, if you die at level 100 exactly you will lose experience so that you are level 98 exactly again. More or less that's the amount you lose