• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.72] Tibia Oldschool Real Map High Rate

If you're using an exe made by someone else that might be 'backdoored' and refuse to change or make your own then no, else you can always hire someone to check for vulnerabilities

they used mine distro ond stupid fuckers

The hackers (Punio and Rece Drewniane) trap people with impassible objects such as stones, and then kill them by summoning unlimited hunters/fire elementals/giant spiders (funnyly, they all drop loot). Punio mage went from lvl 8 to 73 within 5 minutes, seems like cheating too.

.. What now? A simple reset will not do, there's nothing that stops them from doing this again. Bastards.

What did you smoke?

Haha I was confused a little because on ankrahmun big dl respawn was like 8 or 9 giant spiders. I thought it was changed monster spawn but there was also dragons.

The hackers (Punio and Rece Drewniane) trap people with impassible objects such as stones, and then kill them by summoning unlimited hunters/fire elementals/giant spiders (funnyly, they all drop loot). Punio mage went from lvl 8 to 73 within 5 minutes, seems like cheating too.

.. What now? A simple reset will not do, there's nothing that stops them from doing this again. Bastards.

i say you last time,
you use mine shop + you hacked daleria server

if you don't pay me 10 euro for my shop that you use i will not stop killing this serv

- - - Updated - - -

you even don't know how many bugs in npcs you have lol
+ your webalizer is not secured :(

- - - Updated - - -

dude, you fuckd up someone's work and you cry now that someone is fucking your?
stupid idiot, hope you feel bad now.

Last edited:
i say you last time,

if you don't pay me 10 euro for my shop that you use i will not stop killing this serv

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why would I want to pay you? Its not my server, and I have no knowlegde of how to hack someone nor any intentions to do so.

You're very immature to screw up someone's work and ruin other people's fun. No respect for you.

i say you last time,

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

come on man "UR" shop system is just the one raggaer made. You only changed the table borders to different color...

0GWIJW.png

ur same as nottinghster claiming something what you didnt made

kind regards

Attachments

he have mine paygol + on reager script you receive only one item :) its fixed in mine

and those notes are mine.

A possible solution is just to remove the donations XP