• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.60] theotserver | custom map & classes | castle, l4d, counterstrike events | rpg/pvp

Server Website/AAC
http://theotserver.com
Server Address
theotserver.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Theotserver.com is back online - msg me in game for information!

Sometimes you need to kill your darlings, everything is working smooth now, ;) msg me to claim back your donation points whoever lost it.

Our discord server: Join the Theotserver Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/K8Rtmu)

bump

bump

bump

Bump

Come join us, happy to have you back!

Killing the name of quest added, rewards are donation coins when you reach the required amount for each monster..

Only had to take a look at the Shop items and i instantly lost interest even though you have nice features.

man this ots was amaZING in the past. just needs more players somehow

@Awesomedudei
Only had to take a look at the Shop items and i instantly lost interest even though you have nice features.
Well, our number one priority is to balance out everything, if you skip playing then it means we are missing the chance to meet you and to hear your suggestions, please come on in and let us know how can we improve/

@Ahilphino It starts with you! :D

I remember this server, it was such long time ago. There was a guy called Petter and ingame known as Penie Pumpe which hosted this with Colandus before they created Roxor. But this one is dope and i myself was GM there. Nice to see it back =)

interesting server been playing whole day :)
Glad you enjoying it, go go 300!

Price of VIP has been reduced.

Fixed some bugs, added additional passages.

bump

Addressed vocation balance issues

Please EXPAND the main city ENORMOUSLY to a real castle town or village. It will really be great.. You use teleports but u dont need a teleport to get to evey quest and such. Upgrade to the mount system, its deinitely possible. I think it will be hard as fk but some sort of story line would go miles since PVP is kinda a joke, unless you 2 or 3 v 1.

Lastly.... the dreaded balance. From my perspective, I am a long range tank. My spell reflect like 1 damage because I AM distance tank, like heavy spearman on frontlines. I have 0 ZERROOOO means of challenge. and my "special" skill is only decent if u have no gear on and then just die. It is the most useless and garbage skill ingame as seen by the players that choose it.. MSG me ingame and we can replace it I have tons of ideas. . I have heart doctor this thursday but hope it wont be there too long. This server had a good foundation but needs fresh ideas.

Lastly the bonus EXP from owning a castle you can get just by logging on at the right time is a terrible idea. You cant even challenege the castle until a certain time so they get to powergamer the whole day with 20% more exp. Castle needs to be removed or reworked into a way that its competitive. Everyone wants to be number 1 and best way to do that is make 2 characters and have 1 outside castle at all times in a seperate guild just incase yours gets stolen somehow.

Dont get me wrong I love this server and the admin is a good friend but it needs work still and I havent seen that and its even backtracked downhill some since I started.

Last edited:
One thing I'd like to know is what spells you unlock with promotion at level 300. I really think this will help a lot with choosing a class.

Am I missing something? I tried out this server, because it looked interesting and it has like 40 players online which is still decent. But I only saw one or two actual players in town playing. I actually wondered if I just didn't meet them and they are hunting (botting most likely) in a spawn I didn't find. So I kept open a whoisonline tab and after an hour I opened another one and compared the level difference. I think only one is actually leveling (botting most likely) and the rest just stays at the same (low) level. Is the server being spoofed or am I missing something?

Edit: hours and hours later, the same people are still online and still haven't gained any levels, I guess it's safe to assume I am playing by myself or with 1 other guy... Guess server is being spoofed.

Last edited:
Server is in theory pretty decent. But what I don't really get is that the owner is striving for an 'rpg' feel by not putting every spawn with a TP, so you explore for it. So I explore and die everywhere, because of the monsters being insanely strong. I think with a little rework on the spawns and how strong some monsters are, this could be a good server. Also please... how are there always 40 people online, but nobody is really playing..

@femos Thanks for your feedback, ill be working on spawn fixes today, regarding players, im having some issues with online function with tiles..