• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.60] Tibia PlayROK

thainanlib

Reaction score
Welcome to Tibia PlayRÖK

Access our website: tibia.playrok.com OR tibiaplayrok.servegame.com

IP for IP-Changer: tibiaplayrok.servegame.com
Port: 7171

We are a group of private servers trying to bring what is the best on the world of Online Games, without the abusive donate and stuffs that make our loved gameplay, sad. And with NO LAG!

Tibia PlayRÖK has a full new map with all new quests, cities and places to go.

We want to bring back the old spice of Tibia, bringing always great updates with great story quests and new bosses.

Server Rates:
Exp: 20x - 3x (Stages)
Magic: 10x
Skills: 30x
Loot: 2x
Spawn: 1x

FULL MAP
hMN1V0W.jpg

Can you add Blank runes to shop or adori blank?

nice to see a map inspired by ragnarok, would be even nicer if you posted some in game screenshots =)

We've recived this report yesterday and it's now already fixed :)

Great i reported it ingame, but you srsly have to do something about ur mapping, and where u place ur spawns.. I searched forever trying to find dragons, and somwhere to hunt.. I didnt find anything interesting.. Looks like a boring 7.6 map, sorry to say that, but you need to hear it :/

I can't even login to my created account, bullshit ffs.

Edit: worked at tibiaplayrok.servegame~ not on the other site.

Great i reported it ingame, but you srsly have to do something about ur mapping, and where u place ur spawns.. I searched forever trying to find dragons, and somwhere to hunt.. I didnt find anything interesting.. Looks like a boring 7.6 map, sorry to say that, but you need to hear it :/
I'm happy to hear your opinion, and if its bad like you said, we should improve it.

nice to see a map inspired by ragnarok, would be even nicer if you posted some in game screenshots =)
Actually our map isn't inspired by ragnarok. The thing is, our server group was named PlayROK, but the map is totally new.

I'd recommend lowering your item point costs, euros are one of the most expensive currency in the world, I doubt you will get many people purchasing those items at those prices. I was going to, but 10 euros could barely get me one item so I bailed.

You get more flies with honey, cut those prices by 1/2 or 2/3 and you will definitely make money. I know I would buy some items.

I'd recommend lowering your item point costs, euros are one of the most expensive currency in the world, I doubt you will get many people purchasing those items at those prices. I was going to, but 10 euros could barely get me one item so I bailed.

You get more flies with honey, cut those prices by 1/2 or 2/3 and you will definitely make money. I know I would buy some items.

Thank you for your reply, we noticed that and now we've changed the old prices to new ones. Check out: tibiaplayrok.no-ip.info/gallery.php

I don't know how it was before, but I believe the prices look reasonable now. I have bought a couple items and have been enjoying a lot the fresh tibia map!!
Great thing is that GMs/Support team are basically all the time online, and open for feedback!!!

I don't know how it was before, but I believe the prices look reasonable now. I have bought a couple items and have been enjoying a lot the fresh tibia map!!
Great thing is that GMs/Support team are basically all the time online, and open for feedback!!!

I'm really glad to hear that you've enjoyed our server. We're preparing much more good stuff for the next week, hope you like it :)

Back