• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

i don't care if it are his ots or not i just want a ot 7.7 highrate with normal donations or no donations at all. wich is play able not to many laggs + a nice community wich means 30-40~ players online everyday and nice and fun wars. thats all i ask for i don't care about the owner.. well maby i do abit since this owner is to corrupt he gives his friends items/lvls.. i hope ryan gets back (never though i would say this:$)

Ye man ;s I miss ryan XD :$

The Aleria, The Aleria is on fire...The Aleria, The Aleria is on fire...
We don't need no water let the mother****er burn...burn, mother****er, burn...

If he will not change exp/donations ot for sure will be big fail.

I have edited some donations to make them not over-powered.
Reduced speed on ring and boots.
Reduced damage reducing on legs and helmet.

Donation Boots - Works like Boots of Haste & Ring of Healing.

Donation Ring - Works like Time Ring & Ring of Healing.

If there is anything else you want me to change, tell me.

Last edited:
I have edited some donations to make them not over-powered.
Reduced speed on ring and boots.
Reduced damage reducing on legs and helmet.

Donation Boots - Works like Boots of Haste & Ring of Healing.

Donation Ring - Works like Time Ring & Ring of Healing.

If there is anything else you want me to change, tell me.

Buy a dedicated 100 meg - 1 gb/s host in the netherlands or similar today so we don't have to wait 77 days for you to extract your ZayPay fortunes. I'm off to Oldera til you bother to do that.

Last edited:
Can you link one?

I did 2 pages back :p But this is a fantastic deal: Kimsufi - your range of dedicated servers from £14.99 p/m ! <-- Q-1T

It's hosted in the UK though, however it's 1 GBPS (10x a 100 meg connection) with the 1Gig switchport otherwise it's 100 meg. 1 gig servers are selling for $200 -800 per month usually. It's got 4 Gig of ram which is enough for a realmap server to run smooth as silk as well as a quad core, which is just gluttony. It only costs £35 per month (+£10 for switch port) which is ridiculous when you consider the speed.

If you insist on going budget though:

Express servers from Dedicated Server series by LeaseWeb

Dutch dedicated 100 meg connection. People might not be completely lagless with this but it'd be pretty close especially compared with what you're doing atm. It's what oldera is hosted on atm. (Don't be tight RAM wise when picking a package there).

Last edited:
Can you link one?

I linked a half dozen a few pages back, but the ones evulclown linked are probably better.

The lag is the reason you had 25 people online and not 100, so move the host asap.

And the donation wand is still over power, probably the pally spear and the knight weapons too.
The only things people should be able to buy with donations are exp, blessings and cash.

Last edited:
the damage has been done. its to late to change everything to 'normal' people left or did not even start here because of the donations so if they see it is gone they see the highscore and then they are like im not even gonna give it a try anymore. i don't bother playing here aswell even if he removed the donations. this owner is even worse then ryan or any other corrupt gm

agree, he'll never buy dedicated server, he just want money in his pocket so he can go party on the weekend..

So can we take your lack of reply to mean you're not going to get a dedicated host?

Our team isn't logging back in until it's fixed, the lag is unbearable.

well its laggless, but its not similar to oldera, in oldera u can walk easier, dunno how to say but i'd like oldera more.. :)

Back