• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aurea War [7.6] PvP-War

hope this server stays up for another 2 weeks cuz then I will play it for sure :) btw where did you get the characters from? nexoz?

They're my own from when I hosted evulclown.no-ip.org, I made them during the actual aurean war, got the real players to login and sort thier bp etc. So it's a little slice of history.

Sounds great :) Always nice with some oldschool feeling when playing a ot :p

Btw maybe you should advertise it more? Would be better if more players played it :s
Try to advertise on different forums and maybe add some more pictures etc to make the advert thread look better ^^ (I could try to make one if your interested, havent got so much to do anyways during holidays :p)

Sounds great :) Always nice with some oldschool feeling when playing a ot :p

Btw maybe you should advertise it more? Would be better if more players played it :s
Try to advertise on different forums and maybe add some more pictures etc to make the advert thread look better ^^ (I could try to make one if your interested, havent got so much to do anyways during holidays :p)

If you could advertise elsewhere that would be great. Not too sure where else to go though.

They're my own from when I hosted evulclown.no-ip.org, I made them during the actual aurean war, got the real players to login and sort thier bp etc. So it's a little slice of history.

nice war server,

what is even nicer is that you just start a 7.6 server:wub:

If you could advertise elsewhere that would be great. Not too sure where else to go though.

Well you could try on real tibia forums (proposal for old clients and threads like that, or just in some world boards). Anyways I'll try to make a better advert post and pm you the result later and you can decide if you want it or not ^^

By the way if you have a tibiacam 7.6 that you can edit to work with your cam you should host it on your computer (not sure how this works but on the same place you host the server) and add a link

its good but if you don't have a sorc it sucks XD i don't like pala. and knight in war is boring like hell. and there are only like 4 good mages and the rest are lvl 70~

its good but if you don't have a sorc it sucks XD i don't like pala. and knight in war is boring like hell. and there are only like 4 good mages and the rest are lvl 70~

Yeah but if there were too many mages people would just go around ue spamming. Try to get a nice team instead and you will realise all vocations are funny ^^

@evulclown: Sent you the pm now, your choice which one you like better or just make a mix :)

Yeah but if there were too many mages people would just go around ue spamming. Try to get a nice team instead and you will realise all vocations are funny ^^

@evulclown: Sent you the pm now, your choice which one you like better or just make a mix :)

mages back then were worth something, any old retard can play a mage now. And because of that any old retard would ue spam.

mages back then were worth something, any old retard can play a mage now. And because of that any old retard would ue spam.

exactly. Dont think some random dude would jump into a fight after getting level 40 on rots and just shoot of a ue hoping to get a frag (you also got way less mana from mfs back then).

And to get back to assassinho: If you are so eager to get a mage I bet you could just wait like 5-10 minutes untill one is free.

so i try to loggin on this war server becuase i do like it:D and then:
Sorry
your account has been deleted!

Lol? is this a bug ore what is this? i never had an account on it:p so how can it be deleted?

someone know anything about this?

He obviously changed something with the accounts and didn't test it yet ^^ but dont worry he will fix it :)

damn played it for the first time today and it kicks ass _/

never played a better war server before, seriously.

Not many people do, we try to ban them as fast as possible. You'll find people with good aim there though, because it attracts old school pvpers, so don't just think that if someone sds you 6 times in a row that they're botting. :p

The very few who do are quite pathetic though and don't get to stay long.

ive got called an botter several times :wub: attractive :thumbup:

Back