• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aurea War [7.6] PvP-War

Yeah when they die alot ^_^

Anyways, I'm nicking adam sandler (exura vita "adam sandler), would be cool if those who play here on otland write a nick too and post it here :p

Utani Gran Hur "Pro Warbringer
but im rarely on since i got banned because im too good :huh:

Utani Gran Hur "Pro Warbringer
but im rarely on since i got banned because im too good :huh:

Banned by who? I accidentally banned the entire account and that was the first time I IP banned someone. They were cheat leveling up a knight of all things, so everyone would have logged in to see they were banned -- Maybe you thought that was the case?

Anyway i've now changed the map to Thais and RoM has a new druid; 'Aqitas'. :thumbup:

Last edited:
na ive got Ip banned dunno why.. didnt stairjump neither spammed around, played this morning and the Thais Map R0X!

lol hahahah there are only atleast 10 online at the same time... and yes its full whit botters.

No its not full with botters ^^ Maybe some people bot but to be honest if you duel someone thats botting (mage vs mage) the bot wont really help much since it will probably just make him exhausted and the vita bot will make it impossible to lure you to UE. And if its 5+ vs 5+ its more about the team skill than someones bot. Don't whine about botters anyways just kill them :)

I try to pop on there often and I haven't been aimbotted yet... Myself and friends have been accused of aimbotting on numerous occasions though. Not everyone's an aimbotter :p

I try to pop on there often and I haven't been aimbotted yet... Myself and friends have been accused of aimbotting on numerous occasions though. Not everyone's an aimbotter :p

My record is like 6-7 SDs in a row when the target wasnt even running straight... Not that I can do it again but still proud :p

Anyways, moved from wireless to wire yesterday and suddenly the server started to lagg a little. Not those big lags but it gets annoying. For example I was on Fast'molt yesterday and I couldnt outrun dektral (level 129 vs 79) when I was using time ring.

Now if it was the opposite I wouldn't be supprised but the fact that I got better internet is just weird to me. Comparing internet speed tests my internet is now 5 times faster on download and 3 times faster on upload and the ping is better also.

And whats even more strange is when I ask if people on the server laggs they usually don't. Maybe you could check into it? All I know is that its not because its too many players online because it has happened both with 20 and 0 players online. Thanks :)

Edit: Ill advertise with my rl account now (on forums). Don't care if it gets deleted and after making a new account yesterday i havent got the activation email for 24 hours so who cares...

like I told you ingame hellrange, i'm not relly sure. Seems weird that it happened when you changed something your end though. I have been downloading some small things these last few days but I log on the server and let people know (they don't seem to notice anyway usually). :confused:

Yeah but I'm pretty sure its not your fault. Just curious though, where is the server hosted? Title says sweden but a friend said its hosted in uk at the moment. And do you have a dedicated host or plan to get one?

Woah wait a second! Can't let this server drop down to second page... I'll bump it up. By the way, highest level so far, 152?

Got a level 79 druid to level 87 today while duelling fast'molt and some other guys in MI. He died around 5 times (not solo) and then when my supplies had ran out (no mfs, almost no uhs, no might rings or ssa's, no magic walls) he and lukcik gets me in the sewer and Fast'molt laughed so hard and said he owned me so hard and whatever.

Anyways my point is, hate when people think they are the king after winning one battle, even if they lost before that. And even if it takes 1 hour for that one frag they call you noob and botter and whatever.
Why can't they just be happy they won a nice fight?

New record for me, got to level 149 on Liam ;)

By the way, you should fix an auto cleaner because its a ness after a few hours ^^ might even lagg the server

New record for me, got to level 149 on Liam ;)

By the way, you should fix an auto cleaner because its a ness after a few hours ^^ might even lagg the server

stop bump it? you just want to bump because the gm's don't care a shit about it. and the players doesn't seem to care about it either.

Back