• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aurea War [7.6] PvP-War

Yeah posted it on various real tibia forums but they have deleted all but the one on Aurea forums... seems like atleast a few guys from there started :)

Tried this ot, It sux my opinion. played ms 1 ue mana gone.. and its so much exhaust xDD

Tried this ot, It sux my opinion. played ms 1 ue mana gone.. and its so much exhaust xDD

UE in my opinion on war servers, should even be 2k mana. You don't realize the UE spam even though it's 1.6k

It's a fun server, recommended.

The fact that only one mage in each team can do more than one ue is enought to prevent ue spamming :) (with 1.8k mana per ue)

yeah its only for guys that like balanced PvP and not for people that want no exhaust and 99999999 UE dmg. I think youre just noob but try some more and it will be way funnier :)

that's exaclty why this war ot is pretty good. because who want a war server whit spam ue's... (NOT ME:p) anyways the war server is dieing:(<_<

that's exaclty why this war ot is pretty good. because who want a war server whit spam ue's... (NOT ME:p) anyways the war server is dieing:(<_<

Yeah the noobs like to go to 36.hopto.org becuase there they can make 4 ues get 2 frags and mapwalk away then let their bot fill up manas and never die because they have ssa bot. Sad :(

By the way, saw your post about otfans about lags being fixed. Its true indeed, maybe its because its less players also (atm) but time will hopefully tell :) no lags atm :D

Almost no laggs and we just had around 10 people online :)

Playing Fast'molt atm, its insane. Everyone that I kill have to msg me and tell me that I can kill them in one hit and whatnot. Not kidding, every single one.
And people that calls other retard, fucktard, no-lifer, pussy etc for killing another mage with ue, lol?

A suggestion would be that you'd lower the levels of Liam and Fast'molt to make it more equal for the rest of the mages. Just an opinion, would be much more appreceited by many players.

A suggestion would be that you'd lower the levels of Liam and Fast'molt to make it more equal for the rest of the mages. Just an opinion, would be much more appreceited by many players.

no. there always accounts what is the top of the other players and on this ot its fast'mol and liam. :thumbup:

It would also remove the rpg feeling because these chars are from the actual aurea war. And, it rewards players for staying long or playing when there are few people online because then they get better characters :)

Thing is, they cancel each other out. Liam and molt should be chasing each other most times. They can't ue spam or map click off either. And they're not so high that they're unkillable.

Thing is, they cancel each other out. Liam and molt should be chasing each other most times. They can't ue spam or map click off either. And they're not so high that they're unkillable.

Fast'molt (highest mage in Murders Inc) can't one hit Aqitas (lowest mage in RoM?) if Aqitas has might ring on is enought, might ring has like 20 charges. The thing is, most people with poor pvp complains about anything they can think of when it really doesn't matter that much. Team communication and trapping skills are way more important than one guy being higher level.

Back