• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aurea War [7.6] PvP-War

I tried my skills here ;)

auera1.jpg

auera2.jpg

Actually I reached lvl 157, but died before I was able to print =/

oh btw... this guy that played "Fast'Molt" told me he won Real Tibia war stuffs and he ruled so freaked much... 30 min later I had over 15 ftags on him, he couldn't get me to red =/

each time he died he standed in depot for 2 minutes and cried how I cheat and everything,,, Omg... xD

Yet you act like you are the best

I'm not... I don't say anything that I'm not able to prove...

maybe sometimes I say something that are nearly impossible to prove right the way, but sooner or later there'll be proofs ^^

btw... you telling me that I act like I'm the best? do you have your eyes open in OTLand or you are just running after me as usually?

Always nice with some guy that is able to reach high level here without bot :)

Just hate it when he does with with a ssa hanging around his neck forever :S
When you have 300 more hp than the highest enemy can ue for you dont need ssa all the time ^^

And yeah fragdonut get lost please...

Always nice with some guy that is able to reach high level here without bot :)

Just hate it when he does with with a ssa hanging around his neck forever :S
When you have 300 more hp than the highest enemy can ue for you dont need ssa all the time ^^

I only have ssa when I walking to a new destination, or if there is a team close to me that might try to ue combo me.. but I don't use ssa in battle.. =D

okay good to hear :D I hate when I fight vs some guy and I keep hitting 0-10 with bursts for like 30 bursts xd

Played for an hour or so on Qweenball Toots (starting level 100) and got to level 109 :p

Lost the ss thought because the pic I hosted was messed up (accidentily pushed the pic so you couldnt see level) and then copied link so the print screen was lost. Fail -.-

Probably a new era CIPbot coolboy. :rolleyes:

probably, he was so extremley cool while he was set up hes backpack in temple, he came out start to atk me, I just run around and play with him, using some hmms, some gfbs and sometimes sds..

then he ofc make a spell, while he having half hp, ofc I take change to put ue, or mort hur at him xD

and he loggin, start to cry for 10 minutes that I cheat somehow, before he comes out again...

over and over I told him to stop cry and come fight me instead,,

and he start to threat me that he was going to get his friends to the server to pawn me.. so? let them come..

after 20 minutes, two of his friends came (Oh no! hope they aren't good as Fast'Molt was, I would be doomed!)

I got 15 lvls by their trials to kill me... pretty fail, eh?

probably, he was so extremley cool while he was set up hes backpack in temple, he came out start to atk me, I just run around and play with him, using some hmms, some gfbs and sometimes sds..

then he ofc make a spell, while he having half hp, ofc I take change to put ue, or mort hur at him xD

and he loggin, start to cry for 10 minutes that I cheat somehow, before he comes out again...

over and over I told him to stop cry and come fight me instead,,

and he start to threat me that he was going to get his friends to the server to pawn me.. so? let them come..

after 20 minutes, two of his friends came (Oh no! hope they aren't good as Fast'Molt was, I would be doomed!)

I got 15 lvls by their trials to kill me... pretty fail, eh?

proud boy!.... (noob)

Heh died 3 times in a row on the rpg server I'm playing. Kick, rush back, power failure, rush back, getting pked (didn't bring any supplies). Played some here instead xd

Managed to do some solo frags on Sandersson, ice rapier ftw :D

Is the server up yet or are you just bumping it lol? because everytime i check the server is offline (atleast according to my online checker, maybe its bugged becausei dont try logg on the server everytime)

Back