• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] BoffaOT 7.6 RL Map

Boffa

Reaction score
Welcome to BoffaOT 7.6

http://boffa.mine.nu

Server: The OTServer runs a Avesta (7.6), It is hosted on a dedicated server in Sweden which is up 24/7.

Server type: PvP-RPG, number of kills to red skull is 3 unjustified kills and 7 unjustified results in ban.

Map: The map is based on the real Tibia map.

Houses: We got all of the houses with their real names.

NPC/Spawns: We have almost have all of the spawns placed at their respective places (got a couple of places that we havent mapped out spawns on yet, it's mostly useless places but we're working on it).

Quests: We have pretty much all the quests like Desert quest, Banshee quest, Behemoth quest, Annihlator, Helmet of the Ancients. Also theres tons of other quests.

Donation system: We have no donation system because we simply think you should not make a profit out of this.

Other information:
We run a staged experience config:
Level: 1-20 15x rate
Level: 21-40 13x rate
Level: 41-60 11x rate
Level: 61-80 9x rate
Level: 81-100 7x rate
Level: 101+ 5x rate
Increased HP/MP regeneration.
The skill rate is 6x and magic level is 2x.
Loot rate is 2x.
Rune charges is the same as RL tibia, except for that conjured UH's from druids are 2x instead of 1x to increase the population of druid on the server.
Cheating (for example botting) is not allowed and will result in a ban.
We have a dedicated GM team and we're always trying to improve on the server by fixing reported bugs and such.

Create your account at: http://boffa.mine.nu
The IP is boffa.mine.nu port 7171

Last edited:
U think u will get players now cuz Theg33ks arent here but they will come BACK!

Actually this is a great opportunity to get players, since both theg33ks is down and our server is more developed. Both theg33ks and we started with the same otserv dist and map, and from what I know our server have accomplished to fix atleast 3-4x more bugs/fixes during these 2 weeks, both relevant and not so relevant. And that show our dedication.

Also, on a side note, I would have done this ad thread even if theg33ks weren't down, because I want to treat the players online good and try getting new dedicated players for them to play with.

U think u will get players now cuz Theg33ks arent here but they will come BACK!

Why play on a server where suddenly without a word the gm decides to remove their no-ip domain and dont tell anyone on the forums? If my char is gone then i wont come BACK!

This server seems to have too few players to start on thought

demm i don't like the exp rates alot:( its to low:S but ill give it a try.

i think the gms on this server playing there own server either... becuase server is up for 29 hours and there are already lvl 111s...

demm i don't like the exp rates alot:( its to low:S but ill give it a try.

i think the gms on this server playing there own server either... becuase server is up for 29 hours and there are already lvl 111s...

Hello assassinho,
The server have been up for the public for 2 weeks now. The uptime on the server is the uptime since the latest reboot of the server, and that was when we applied the Helmet of the Ancients quest and some other fixes. :)

im gonna play:D

edit: i dont know it:S i got no cash to begin whit like 500 gp. i will check it later if more people play.

Last edited:
^ah oke sorry then. but not alot of players are playing it :(
I'm sorry about that. I can offer a dedicated server with a great OT that updates all the time, but I can't offer more players, except advertising the server and hope people will join.

Back