• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (Reborn!!!) 8.42

i will add "Full package download" where the files already are extracted to a folder.
So guys like you still can play neon.. =)

xD Server is launched, enjoy playing Thanks for comments, sorry for client's bug, it was my winrar :( Fixed.

Thank for comments :D

@Neon, becouse laterly with items, bonuses, manaticks are so fast ;(

11:58 You see an item of type 8158. Please report it to gamemaster..

OK! :D

And btw :D
11b2ecj.png

Last edited:
13:55 Fare: Sorry, going to be offline for some time. If any problems, feel free to ask Enxorix or Aihalas for support. There are also a lot helpfull tutors in help channel. Will be back in 20-40 minutes.

Shouldnt the bugs of been worked out before the release? and why do i doubt it will be on in 20 mins

EDIT:
its back up but apparently not stable

Last edited:
Nice crash..

before it kicked

45769305.jpg

and when i logged in level 14, lost the loot. and about 2 levels..

We are sorry for those crashes, but it's problem for whole TFS 0.3 branch :( We trying to fix this asap

We are sorry, but we must delay our official start to approximately 6th May. We will inform everyone when we will be ready to start Chasm again. Sorry for this kind of delay, but we think it's better to launch not bugged server, than server which will crash every hour. We will keep all your characters, so don't worry. Thanks for your patience.

This server is unique indeed, if you need any help just message me ingame, Greyshade.

Crash still not fixed, hope I will fix it till tomorrow..

Last edited: