• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (Reborn!!!) 8.42

i want to congratulate fare for having this server up again, i loved it..

and if i play it il admire it :p

it deserve's admiring most likely, its almost like WOW (not in graphics LOL) i mean like you can't get bored easily, you can find alot of stuff to do when ur done with something.. it's really a good server to play on and also a GREAT time to start playing it since it's just released :]

Ok, server started Hope this time it will be 100% stable Have fun!

Gratz to everyone! We got 50 players record in first "stable" day :D

Can you tweak up the connection a little bit?
I think I'm getting lags..

*Decreaced chance of losing distant weapons a bit.
*More fixes and cleanups, remaked a lot of hardcoded functions to make server less laggymore stable.
*Added broadcast command for players, each broadcast costs 2k. Usage: !b Your text here
*Added posibility to be citizen of Castellum.
*Added assassins and rangers abilities(triple shot, deadly hit) to most distant weapons.
*Changed formula for experience, which players gain when killing another players.
*Changed elementals. For wizards it's now (+fire, +ice, -energy, -earth). For Zealots(-fire, -ice, +energy, +earth).
*Added annihilation(adori ani ele) and destruction(adori ani carm) runes for promoted Mages and Acolytes.
*Increaced damage of exori~ for promoted vocation.
*Disabled sonic spell for archers
*A minor webpage updates.
*Added guildwar system.

HMmm, I have laggies, got freezes, but anyway its a nice server.