• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (Reborn!!!) 8.42

@up, test now ^^
*Added signature generator to webpage.
*Fixed pray bugs.
*Fixed !b talkactions.
*Added back level req~ for distant weapons.
*Don't remember what I did....

:( Sorry for the downtime this morning :(

*Decreaced power of blessed rain ability for acolytes.
*Destroyers got +10% to melee attacks damage from now.
*Remade a lot of weaknesses of monsters, loot, changed prices for some loot, soon will update loot table in library.
*Added new spell for Wizards and Zealots. Summon protector: utevo protector.
*All summons now teleports to their masters.
*Pray now have constant bonus for all casts(value changing every day, but for whole day it's constant).
*Sonic cost increaced to 50 souls.
*Added new spell to Saints. Wolf's form: adevo wolf
*Added new spell to Shamans. Bear's form: adevo bear
*Fixes, clenups, damage formulas changes...

Last edited:
*As always, fixed all reported bugs :D
*Raids are less powerfull now.
*Bear and Wolf form last for 1 minute now.
*Added new spell for mana train. Usage: utura divo
*Ultimate light is now for every vocation.
*New spell for Rangers, multi shot. Usage: exori mas con
*New spell for Assassins: power shot. usage: exori ani con
*New spell for Wizards: Flame Ring. Usage: utito flam
*New spell for Zealots: Arcane Wave. Usage: utito vis

as bump :D

Today, a new gamemaster has received the blue cape. Please welcome GM Hiperkarma to our great helper team.

*Red skull time: 5 days
*You need to have 3 frags per day, 5 frags per week, 10 frags per month for redskull(same as in rl tibia)
*Added stairhop delay(at least for first time): 2 seconds
*Push creatures delay: 2 seconds
*A lot changes in scripts(around 500 changes in scripts, and more then 1000 commits in sources), remade most systems(football is more advanced also, it's logging all matches, so we can make an tournaments.
*Added backpack protector(you need to have it in backpack, to prevent losing items while dying). Main part of protector can be buyed from Eremo, topaz(to make it work) can be gained in game.
*Added clean system which cleans only depots and shops every 2 hours.
*Barbarian addons in game(Castellum temple).
*Runes and potions in Premia are some cheaper now.
*New raid(Orcs, with boss).
*Added POI quest.
*Added new BOSS monster(random spawm, just if more then 45 players online).
*Really huge changes, so there will be more new features soon.
*New rule: Account sharing is ILLEGAL! (Account trading still legal, so one character can change his owner, but he cannot get more then 1 owner!.
*And more...you will see everything in game!

Link: New client

Start of Double Loot Day

As already announced in our news last week, our first double loot day has now started on Chasm!

Finally, we would like to remind you that this event is meant to be fun and entertainment for everyone. Please keep in mind that we expect our players to behave in a reasonable and friendly manner.

Happy hunting!

Well, I don't know. I just don't like customs.
It's not Tibia anymore.
It's like.. A game with sucky graphics.
Tibia succeeded to make a sucky graphic to such a good game, enough good to keep you playing.
This unfortunately don't.

:)

It's not Tibia anymore.
Tibia succeeded to make a sucky graphic to such a good game, enough good to keep you playing.

Did you at least tried?

Finnaly update came(another attemp). I want to note, that it's testing update, I pre-done a lot of features which will be introduced in next updates(starting from 8.5 tibia update, to pet system, dodge and reflection.) Also, I'm not 100% about of stability of this release(but for sure it's much more stable then previos try xD).

Changes in this update(I trying to make full list):
*Frag system changed, now you need 3 frags in 24 hours, 10(!) frags in week, 30(!) frags in month, to get red skull. Same with banishment(6 frags per day, 20 frags per week and 60 frags per month for banishment). Banishment time changed to 7 days(first 2 bans) and 15 days for third ban!
*Adding back stairhop delay(1 second instead of 2 seconds.
*Exp bonus for premium players with full stamina was decreaced a bit
*Added some new cool scripts(dancing records), you will see them in game xD
*Added 2 spawns of Boss monsters. First one called Azeroth, spawning at top north place in Avadon(near ancient demons castle). Second one, spawning somewhere in Premia.
*Added back experience, pvp skill for killing players.
*Added second citizen addon to game.
*Changes in pray ability, changed way of pray, same as formula.
*Added !changesex talkaction(didn't tested o0), same as fixed !transfer talkaction.
*Added new channel: Loot channel now used to check loot from corpses(you can found that channel pressing Ctrl + O) *Extended territory in Premia.
*Exp stage after level 200, is 2x instead of 3x now!.
*Changed speed formula for vocations now....I know you will complain, but I'm sure, it will be better this way!
*Fixes: Music instuments, 2 artefacts powers at once(shield + another artefact), abuseable frozen starligh, wedding rings, pz bugs, premium trainers, summons kills are now also justified, balancing changes for rangers(they got 100% to get triple shot now(after double), increaced a bit damage of multi hit.), fixed invisibility bug, spell works also, fixed all map reports from !report, fixed death loss(expskillmana), fixed all windowswalls debugs(at least most of them), and more...

It's not Tibia anymore.

Not that I play chasm but not even tibia is tibia anymore so why not try something new (or just stick to whats tibia, 7.6 and before)