• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (Reborn!!!) 8.42

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Welcome to Chasm!
(Server will be online from ~6th May, 9:00 GMT + 0.)

IP: chasm.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: Custom client (Some custom sprites, old outfits, new features) Protocol 8.42 based
Hosted in: Sweden

Map: Map is based on standard KingKomics map for TFS. Map size is around 20 MBs (original one, was around 3 MB), so there are a lot of new, custom places to discover. Thanks to Neon, Poof,and DUP team for some map peaces which I used.

Server type: Low rated Pvp-Rpg.
White skull after unjustified kill, stays 10 minutes. 3 kills gives you a red skull and 6 will lead to a ban, Also you gain exp from killing people. Pz lock is 30 seconds, also it takes 24 hours in decrease frag count.

firstb.png

Exp rate: 10x-3x (staged).
Skills: 8x
Magic: 1x (it’s enough!)
Loot system and rates are fully custom.
House rent period: daily.
House price as rent: yes.
Premium is not free, but it's not so many advantages between premiums and free accounts players(all spells are allowed to free accounts, all outfits obtainable too).
Death penalty is smaller then standard.

thirdbhl.png

Now, some features:

- There are such skills:

• fist mastery(fist fighting)
  • melee mastery(used by all melee weapons like swords, axes and clubs)
  • pvp mastery(yes, it is skill(!), you will gain this skill in pvp fightings, basically for statistic but also for some quests)
  • divinity(used for pray ability, which allows you to pray to your gods to gain power(Spellwords: pray)
  • distance mastery(all distance weapons)
  • shielding mastery(all shields)
  • fishing(we have got advanced fishing, with abilities, it is possible to find more types of fish in the water)

- Abilities - is something like gain able skills with some levels of advantagility. Each level gives you more power, just some of them:​

• 1.Initial\Advanced\Expert healing potions mastery(It gives you +10, 20, 30% to healing potions power)
  • 2.Initial\Advanced\Expert mana potions mastery(It gives you +10, 20, 30% to your mana potions power)
  • 3.Initial\Advanced\Expert fishing mastery(ability to fish more types of fish)
  • 4.Initial\Advanced\Expert trainer summoner(ability to summon different trainers)
  • 5.Pray ability(with this ability you will be able to pray to your gods for more power(divinity skill is used while you pray))
And more...

Others Features:
- 4 standard vocations: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Warrior.
- 8 promoted vocations: Wizard, Zealot, Saint, Shaman, Assassin, Ranger, Destroyer and Crusader.
- Old Outfits from 7.6 are obtainable in-game.Also there are some custom outfits.
- Server based on latest TFS release, with own modifications, so it got all features from TFS like critical hits, marriage system, ect.
- All items got their custom attributes(protection against elements, speed, skill\attack bonus, bonus to critical hits, ect...)
- Abilities are unique skills, when you taking the quest, or making something to take ability, it's a random chance that you will get this ability....so, all characters will be unique, with random abilities and powers.
- All distance weapons and wands for mages and acolytes are custom. There will be no difference between words and wands, but there will be always new weapons for mages and acolytes till level 100+! Same as with distance!
- A lot of custom items and weapons!(Around 50 new items)
- Fully customized loot system and monsters, All monsters have got a level, all equipments have got a level too (For example, A Dark Lord [L 60] - is a level 60 monster, so he drops items, which are for level 60: Crown Armor, Medusa Shield ect.) (THERE ARE NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR ITEMS, it's imaginative level). Items from alike level groups, got similar prices, and got alike drop chance (For example, for level 60 items, it's 1% of drop chance).
- There are possibility to enchant your melee, distant weapons, and wands with special crystals, which are droppable from monsters(Monsters drop only small pieces of crystals, which need to merge to more powerful ones). Items which are enchanted to +10, becomes an artifacts, and got new powers. There are other types of crystals, like Crystal of Faith, which works like amulet of life (so you don’t lose anything on death), you just need to take this crystal with yourself in backpack.
-There are recipes droppable from monsters, with those recipes you can make new types of potions from mushrooms(which you can cut with “fungus knife”).
- We have got a lot of quests, events and surprising features, just try!
- We are often updating server and we have got a lot of new ideas which will be introduced soon.

secondi.png

And a lot more... on CHASM server!

Credits: Fare(Main creator of the project), Enxorix(hoster, spammer ^^ ) , Aihalas(all-around-guy xD), LitizH(Mr.Photoshop), paxton(Web page design).
Also thanks for a lot of guys, who were with me, and helps to make this server better! They know who they are!

Last edited:
Nice! As I see, Ukrainianz can be rly Pwn3rs :D (me2 4om Ukraine, just livin'n dnaloP)!

I like your server. But AAC WEBPAGE saxors, I don't like this Paxton's design.

Nice! As I see, Ukrainianz can be rly Pwn3rs :D (me2 4om Ukraine, just livin'n dnaloP)!

I like your server. But AAC WEBPAGE saxors, I don't like this Paxton's design.

Webpage is under development..
it isn't done yet.
:)

Take 5.1 , online it looks much better with Ajax.

Ops, forgot to add credits :) I like this one ^^, anyway fixed a lot small bugs, so don't have time to waste more time for webpage ^^ Anyway, you'r words sounds interesting, I will look at 5.1 xD

Lol, look what I get when I try to install the custom client >_<
oswc9c.png

:s

Is it Texted on Ukraine language or something? >_<