• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Coldwinter | 10.1 revamped to ~7.6 with NIGHTMARE SERVERSAVE [REALMAP]

Will you join Coldwinter on October 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fredrikli

Reaction score
Hear me, hear me!

Remember how good tibia was back in the days?
When dying was the worst thing that could happen? When blessings was nothing but words? when all-black mage-outfit meant PKer?

Coldwinter is an 10.10 server, but revamped with older features to get the feeling and the fun of oldschool PVP.

- IP: www.coldwinter.se

Information:
  • Custom client or 10.10 Client (you choose!)
  • Full Real Map (7.6 version, Everything is scripted and handmade by us, except for the tracked map. This is no map/server that's just been snatched from the internet)
  • No binding potions and runes to hotkeys.
  • Old spells, with magic level requirements. (poison storm, undead legion, exura for knights and so on)
  • Stacking potions and runes.
  • No blackskull!
  • 4x Experience rate.
  • 4x Skill and Magic rate.
  • 1x Lootrate (looting is fun again!)

Additional Features:
  • Boats in minor villages like Greenshore, Northport, Outlaw camp, Fibula and so on.
  • Loads of new quests and questlines to keep tibia-veterans busy.
  • Training Dummies
  • Summons don't steal their master's gained experience.
  • Gain Event-Points and spend them in our online shop for decorative items or maybe even an outfit or two!
  • Very few immersion-breaking features. Tibia was all about RPG in the old days, and we want to keep it that way.
  • Mini world-changes and huge events (both custom and some familiar) almost every day.
  • Stable, fast, dedicated server with 100/100 Mbit connection located in Sweden.
We have implemented the following feature!

-Daily, "Nightmare" Server Saves:

(Currently disabled, until more players arrive!)
Every day, at a 10:00PM CEST, the server will restart, so that the map is cleaned and every quest/daily spawn is reset. About 20 minutes before the server is restarted, it will save the state it's in. During the remaining time until the server is restarted, no further progress you do will be saved. During this period of time, PVP mode will be changed to PVP-Enforced, the sky will turn red and blood will rain. There will be full out war on the server. You will see raids, PVPing, events and such, and you can try all of it without being afraid of dying and loosing experience, skills or items.
After the server has restarted everything will be back to normal, as if nothing had happened.

wm3JGc.png
KrUQLh.png

rotworms.jpg
trolls.jpg

----------
ps. We know not everyone likes realmap and oldschool servers. So please, you don't have to state it in the comments! Thanks!

Last edited:
wouldn't it be better to not have training dummies since people can just stand in there and train without any danger? And to make a custom client so there would be less botters wouldn't hurt either IMO ^^

Anyone can kill the people sparring with the training dummies, as there's no PZ around those spots. Just trap'em and kill'em!

Edit:
Custom client would be nice, but in my experience, people are lazy, and custom clients don't usually attract more people. But if there's a demand for it, it can be done!

Oh, my bad!
Exprate: 4
Skills; 4
Magic; 4
Loot: 1 (ish... a little higher maybe. afterall hard to find older lootstats)

why play this when u can play a 7.4 anti-bot client.

this server issnt unique. If you'd have the NEW map with the 7.4 system it would be cool, new and unique.

U remove hotkeys then i can use Elf Bot or others bot. So don't know why such a thing. It will be a dud. Unless you make antybot client or u use anty bot client 7.4/7.7.2

why play this when u can play a 7.4 anti-bot client.

this server issnt unique. If you'd have the NEW map with the 7.4 system it would be cool, new and unique.

Well, during 7.4, there was certain features that didn't exist, like stacking potions and runes, which is, frankly, a good, new feature.

We aren't really aiming for unique, but for nostalgic, and fun! though there are lots of custom content, it's not meant to be "revolutionizing".

U remove hotkeys then i can use Elf Bot or others bot. So don't know why such a thing. It will be a dud. Unless you make antybot client or u use anty bot client 7.4/7.7.2

We've got antibot measures, and like stated earlier, if there's a demand for a custom client, there will be one.

Thanks for the concern!

Last edited:
I personally don't like the training dummies, If you want to it be like Old school tibia, I'd suggest you take those out, so players have to summon monks/ghouls for each other...

Also, about 97% of people have a bot for 8.6, So even if you have the old school aim system, it won't really matter...

I think the idea of the server is a pretty good idea, But I do have a few questions...

• Are there going to be rods/wands?
  • Is there rune level requirements? (Ex. SD Runes at level 45+)
  • Is there Darashia, Ankrahmun? (I don't see them on your mini map)
  • Are there level requirements on weapons?

I personally don't like trainers either, but considering that anyone can kill the people training, it would probably be better training the old way, in a remote location.

Regarding your other questions:
1. Yes, there will be rods and wands, though not all of the rods and wands that were present in 8.6.
2. The only requirement for runes is magiclevel. (ex. SD runes at maglevel 15) :p
3. Darama will be introduced later. We've just gotten mainland and edron/cormaya working smoothly with all quests and stuff. Darama is under construction.
4. There are no level requirements on weapons. Neither is there any vocation requirements. (EXCEPT for wands and rods, they have both at the moment (if demanded, levereq may be removed))

Also, Its just a suggestion, Possibly make it so runes that are made are like double the charges? ex. If you make an SD and its 3x normally (I don't know how you have yours set as) You should make it 6x if you make them

Last edited:
I'll consider it, we've actually been wondering over what to do with runes being so expensive... I'll check with the rest of the team!

The website will take a while, probably not at release unfortunately. But hopefully next week!

Back