• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

I wont make real map, there are plenty of real maps out there. About the other - maybe but I'm going to wait for the bigger servers to come and see how they will turn out before I do anything
Yes, if peoples still think there is not enough real maps oldshool servers they are noobs.

Yes, some polish fellow wanted free items and runes and if I didn't give him it he would flood me, and that's exactly what he did so I gave up

Even Crying-Dog? What a bored ddosers hahah

Argh, like every 7.4 its down. Mastercores'll go down fast too, i like you Ond but if you wanna put up 7.4 servers you need to get some protection. If you don't like pls, block every connection from Poland so you'll get out of ddos.

Argh, like every 7.4 its down. Mastercores'll go down fast too, i like you Ond but if you wanna put up 7.4 servers you need to get some protection. If you don't like pls, block every connection from Poland so you'll get out of ddos.

u hear about proxies coolwannabeidiot?

well why not. i saw ferrus made some nice updates to his project, would be nice. just need to expand the map a little further...

Aa blev sugen när idén dök upp.

In english: Yeah I got excited when the idea came up

Haha låter helt sjukt nice juh, finns inte så mycket andra custom maps att lira.

Hoppas du fixar allt som behöver fixas.

Kör mycket lägre exp rate denna gången!

PS: när hade du tänkt att servern kommer online?

*Skriver på Engelska annars blir mods sura*

Yeah, I will use a little lower experience stage this time. And I don't know when the server will be online, just finished adding everything/fixing everything in sources. I need to map some more and make some more quests, remove some empty areas or add some kind of flying carpet bla bla

to be honest, no, i don't think so... i don't have a website that works properly, map is not expanded, just made a small troll cave took almost 40 min lol

Make a cave with mummies / ghouls (shitloads of them) think about peninsula tomb thats more likeit!

Back