• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
SERVER IS NOW ONLINE!

I've decided to put up my custom map project called Crying-Dog. The client version is 7.4 but using an edited client to prevent people using cheats. It has been online once before and the community was really great also the wars that occured was actually pretty intense. As it is right now, the server is not quite done and therefor I've put a start date a week from the time this post is done.

Some information regarding the server:

§ Map: Custom created. Size: 28-30mb. 3 Cities.
§ Monsters: There is alot of monster spawns and the spawn time is edited to prevent backspawn and such.
§ Client: Custom client based on the 7.4. It has been edited and encrypted. Special thanks to Hans Henrik which also now is a developer for Black D. /Gratz
§ Experience Stages: starts at 20x and ends at 2x
§ Runes: Every rune is 1x. You can't buy runes from shop.
§ Server type: RPG/PvP-Enforced with Skulls. You will only gain experience from people above your own level.

Everything will be tested before it's presented ingame, thus there will be less bugs.

Other features:

§ UH-Trap
§ No spear loss
§ Blessings cost 50k for all
§ NPCs are easy to deal with
§ Promotion is 10k
§ Alot of normal quests + some missons.
§ Epic Quests
§ No donations, everything is free.

I will add screenshots to the thread later on when I feel I'm done with the mapping.

--

Web: http://crying-dog.no-ip.org

It's a nice server to play at, easy in the beginning. I will also add a minimap and write where the smaller spawns is. I'll let you find Demon and Dragon caves for yourself, also all other harder monsters.

Hopefully it will be a success. Please post your opinion, no matter what it might be. It could give me ideas.

Thanks for now.

Last edited:
One question:
- Its server without Thais/Carlin/Ankh/Edron Demons ?
- Without CC's on map ?
- Without unlimited mana fluids ?

It's a RPG server with custom map, so yes no real tibia cities. And CC's = crystal coins? if so yes? Without unlimited mana fluids, yes of course.

No ragemode just questions - i want to be 100% sure about playing there and not wasting time like on MasterCores or 7.4 ots....

Yo, this was pretty fkn funny :)
I founded like 0 bugs here and it was pretty nice rpg feeling. Tho it gots some exaggerated spawns. Its unbalanced economy/pg style etc.

Unfortunately, no. I am seriously considering to fix that though since it seems like everyone requires it.

Okey... I will start working on the custom 7.72 client then lol

Yo, this was pretty fkn funny :)
I founded like 0 bugs here and it was pretty nice rpg feeling. Tho it gots some exaggerated spawns. Its unbalanced economy/pg style etc.

Yeah, some shit was not going well, there was some people who seriously did nothing else than PG. I have fixed the experience stages a little better now and will still be working on them. About the spawns, tell me which ones it was and I will look it over!

This is the most important part of any old school server nowa days. People playing with laptops or cheap computers got graphic cards capable of working with the directX5 system.

Back