• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

Honest cant wait now, im so in a pg mode

btw, maybe you should revamp everything for all classes make everything "more balanced and fun for pvping" Highering and lowering mana cost of exori. Making pallys skill abit faster. And make spears not dissapear.

Spears doesn't dissapear, exori is 50% of the full mana, I could increase skill rate a little bit to make more people play knights/paladins, not just sorcerer and druid. However I want it some-what-slow. Don't want people spending 2 hours with a monk and then they top the highscore with 80/80

I'll look into the damage formulas and see what I can do. And BTW, made a tomb now with Mummies/Crypts/Bonebeasts:

WREmr.jpg

It's not the biggest tomb ever but it should be big enough to match the spawn times ~

yo put necros and vamps there aswell. And Do fix the paralyze and speed on vampires, since last time i tried something with them, didnt end up profitable, hehe...

nice tomb might have longer ways into the rooms? and make the rooms abit bigger? for more spawn.

Great work otherwise!

PS: if you want some help with putting out spawns i could logg on to your test server and give some advice of how to put spawns out :p

Played this server b4, so awesome...

To bad the server closed as i was done training with 85/85 :<

No dude. There is no real point of having 0 to 2 players online daily. I apologize if you're the last survivor and if that's the case, I also thank you for giving it a chance.

Ohh ok, so server will not back :)?
I think ppl will come if u make some updates like small exp and can buying runes on shop :)

Ohh ok, so server will not back :)?
I think ppl will come if u make some updates like small exp and can buying runes on shop :)

I really don't believe that it would be a solution. Sorry. Besides I am working on another project with takes most of my time and I can't manage the server meanwhile. Sorry.

Hopefully you dont make low rate custom map with stuff like infinite heroes and w/e. Ruin the RPG aspect of "low rate" server.

Back