• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Dragons aren't and will never be realistic.

I know tilfen but this is not normal the dragons on crying-dog do 3 fire waves in 1 turn that's not even close to the ot one this is just a custom dragon or something made by dog he probally thinks that the dragons are right i knew alot people who quited because they got killed by dragons and shall i tell u something the dls are weaker then the dragons... << is sadd...

greetzz

Dls are not weaker. If you quit because you die, that's your problem.

Dude, I met a dragon IRL once and they DID NOT combo 3 fire waves in one turn...

ond i have respect for your server and i dont try to flame your server but those drags are way to strong i really dont care if i die but those drags combo 3 fire waves in one fu*k*ng turn... that's kinda lame:S please fix the dmg of those drags

greeetzzz

ond i have respect for your server and i dont try to flame your server but those drags are way to strong i really dont care if i die but those drags combo 3 fire waves in one fu*k*ng turn... that's kinda lame:S please fix the dmg of those drags

greeetzzz

Lole

ricardo ga fietsen ik heb 7.4 tijd gespeeld en dragons deden niet in 1 attack 3 fire waves dus...

I never said dragons did three fire waves a turn, did I? No, I certainly did not...all I said is that dragons were stronger than they are nowadays.

I know and my point isnt the dmg of the dragons my point is that they do 3 waves in 1 f**k*ing turn...

Dragons/DLs are fine, i've hunted them a lot and i've never seen a dragon/dragon lord do three waves in a row.

The mapping is great until lvl 50-60, then it just goes too exaggerated.
Maybe you should do some new shit this weekend and so on.
Advertise and reset.

The server deserves more players. Perhaps, you could do a poll asking whether the players want a fresh start with more players. Also, the site looks like the server is unserious so perhaps that's an area of improvement.

I am criticising because I know that you could get more players because your ots is good and deserves it.

How exactly does the website makes it look unserious?

How exactly does the website makes it look unserious?

cause its some copy wich many hosters use for there crappy ots. and your ot isn't crap i do think it is well mapped and fun to play so it deserves a better website u should look around i think.

Back