• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Hes probably just a idiot who cant take some feedback from people and turns off his server everytime someone makes a complaint or points out a problem.

Well whenever you tell him " I think someone is wrong,i think it would be better like this" he goes - noob get out of my server. Obviously he cant take constructive criticism? w/e the word

Well whenever you tell him " I think someone is wrong,i think it would be better like this" he goes - noob get out of my server. Obviously he cant take constructive criticism? w/e the word

Indeed.

He probably got a mental illness so lets cut him some slack.

Hes probably just a idiot who cant take some feedback from people and turns off his server everytime someone makes a complaint or points out a problem.

That you even waste your time on my thread still is hilarious.

That's not even true, if you for example tells me to increase mana regain I simply explain to you why I can't do that, and then if you keep on with: "OMG noob serv mana regain RL TIBIA demon orshabaal" I either ignore you or set you straight, keep the lies in your head instead.

ehh sure i love orshabaal ot...that must be why im playing 2x exp ot with 1x skills right. done with your server like you told me..get out of my server. So me and friend just went away.GL anyway.

That you even waste your time on my thread still is hilarious.

That's not even true, if you for example tells me to increase mana regain I simply explain to you why I can't do that, and then if you keep on with: "OMG noob serv mana regain RL TIBIA demon orshabaal" I either ignore you or set you straight, keep the lies in your head instead.

Working on anything new or just don't got time to keep it online?

When players think "customers above all" gives them the right to demand changes I prefer ignore them.

Back