• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

cause its some copy wich many hosters use for there crappy ots. and your ot isn't crap i do think it is well mapped and fun to play so it deserves a better website u should look around i think.

Guess who made this skin? I ain't copying anybody

@ond maby you did, but it is kinda ugly and really standard sorry. you could attract more players with having a nice and fresh website. just giving advice don't be mad baby.

I know the thing about website sounds somewhat pathetic but this is how our human brains work. We don't like the look of it so we don't give it a chance. Same with a mars bar, if it looked cheap and unattractive, would you but it? No. For example, Ididn't know that you created this layout so I could've thought that you're just another nawb loading up a finished layout. Which is untrue. I really like the exp stages and the fact that runes are x2 and so do other people I guess. I think that if the server had a more serious looking homepage and some better advertising prior to the start then it would be successfull. You've got literally nothing to lose but a lot to gain, so just think about it.

On a personal note, custom map servers tend to be quite niche. If you want loads of players, you'd have to go with a full rl map.

btw. it's me, noped. I'm just posting from the wrong account, without realising.

When I write progress, things beeing fixed, new areas coming up, posting screenshots on it, if you all think it's an unserious project due to my web layout, you're all fucking dumb. (Those who goes after the look on the website) You - are - all - fucking - dumb.

I don't know how Eliteots is going now but I think we can all agree that server have the ugliest website ever seen on earth.

Why is it offline? I think you should start post news on website with what bugs/stuff you've made for an update. I liked when you did that.

When I write progress, things beeing fixed, new areas coming up, posting screenshots on it, if you all think it's an unserious project due to my web layout, you're all fucking dumb. (Those who goes after the look on the website) You - are - all - fucking - dumb.

it is not that it makes it a unserious project. just an less serious project. that layout gives the ot itself a beginner look you know, but the map and all is very good so thats why u should change it. but ofc u don't have to don't worry!

Is this server offline like in shut down or just offline due to updates or any other issue?

Back