• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying dog 7.72

to bad it barely has any players lolXD

you should have like a little sign in the start where they log in. and that sign tells them like rotworms are in the sewers when your higher lvl you can go minotaurs south west of the city. atleast help them abit and a sign can help them out. because the only way to get fast cash now is to do the quests like knight legs, skull staff etc but not everyone know where it is. and rotworms/minotaurs/cyclops drop shitty cash.
btw fix dragons also.
+ make more spawns i pretty know all spawns already:S

Last edited:
haha funny done with putting poh in the mapXD its pretty far away from everything though:p

Yeah I'm updating the map everyday, thanks for the hints, I'll remember them

what about adding something like a banshee quests where you can get a boh. because its not really lowrate and a boh is so rare in this server. the necro rate is really low i think:S

well isn't it smart to add pick to the npcXD? because im pretty sure some of you hidden places are only able to get with a pick?

I havent. I can if you want but it wont do anything. At the moment someone is also dosing my website lol

Yeah, really dissapointed. I know the server didn't have many players but still there was potential for it. It's so easy, all it takes is that one lonely kid gets annoyed for some reason then he uses his 100mb internet his mom pays for while he attacks with a program he got from a friend and poff here we are.

Yeah I failed at that. I made the runes like this: original rate+1 so sd = 1x + 1 = 2, gfb = 2x +1 = 3 etc

damn man some nerd must hate you. people are straight up geeks. if i had that knowledge, id be crashing/stealing tibianics databases etc and trying to profit off it LOL.

Yeah, really dissapointed. I know the server didn't have many players but still there was potential for it. It's so easy, all it takes is that one lonely kid gets annoyed for some reason then he uses his 100mb internet his mom pays for while he attacks with a program he got from a friend and poff here we are.

just persevere, other servers overcame

Up, it wasn't that good. It was pretty messed. Spawns were all wrong, dragons dropped wrong.

I had nothing to do this night so I started mapping on it and fixing bugs and such shit... Perhaps I will bring it back - reloaded.

Up, it wasn't that good. It was pretty messed. Spawns were all wrong, dragons dropped wrong.

I had nothing to do this night so I started mapping on it and fixing bugs and such shit... Perhaps I will bring it back - reloaded.

ye but its a greath map to keep on working. you can add alot of more spawns/ hidden quests whatever. you should make things like epic quests aswell where you have to solve puzzles etc. well gl with your project hope you don't give up that easy.

Back